shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pendant- 0.84ct I VS2 ACA

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ever since I joined the forum I've been fascinated to see and determined to own a super ideal cut round. After several years (yes, I am very patient!) I have finally achieved my ambition and am so happy and excited :D

Whiteflash were a dream to deal with from overseas, there's no messing about and their communication was very clear. I received several emails informing me what was happening and amazingly it was only 9 days from purchase to delivery to my house (that included time for the wire transfer and payment of taxes). :appl:

I did spend a fair amount of time beforehand worrying about colour and clarity combinations. I spent hours on YouTube looking at videos of diamonds and finally decided that I could go down as far as "I" colour. I knew I wanted it to be totally eye clean. Now that the diamond is here and in a setting I can't see any colour AT ALL. Maybe this means I am not very colour sensitive but it looks completely white face up.

I have a couple of pics:

One from Whiteflash and a second of me wearing it (it's the Four Corners Pendant in platinum)

**edited by moderator, no logos in this forum per our policies please**

_3607.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and what a presence on your neck! LOVE it. :love: And I LOVE the setting too. It just disappears and all you see is diamond. Sigh. It is perfect. Enjoy. :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Perfect setting & size on you - it's very lovely!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful - you wear it well!! Enjoy the sparkles!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! Love the size too.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks perfect on you! :appl: Love ACA's, too! :love:

BTW, have you noticed any flipping of the pendant while you are wearing it? Thx!

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Your pendant is beautiful and it looks perfect on you!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant and perfect size on you. I bet you can see that baby sparkle from across the room! Enjoy!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it really does sparkle! :appl: It's beautiful! :love: Congrats & thank you for sharing! :clap:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It's beautiful. Enjoy this fabulous new staple.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and classic! Lovely stone!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your kind words and comments! You're all so sweet! I'm adoring the stone and it is very sparkly, my DH keeps mentioning it, I think he's quite amazed.

m-2-b I haven't noticed it flipping at all. Part of my thinking about doing the setting in platinum was the hope that the basket would be a bit heavier and so lie better, seems to have worked!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, absolutely stunning on you! I am not color sensitive either, 'I' color looks icy white to me. It's really beautiful.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone is beautiful and the pendant looks perfect. I love the setting! I would have guessed that the stone was well over 1.5 carats when I saw the photo, so the size is perfect on you! Hope you love wearing it!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new pendant! Classic and elegant! :love: :appl:

Q

Queenie60

Your pendant is beautiful and a great every day piece! Enjoy. :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ACA pendant is gorgeous. It looks fabulous on you and I know it sparkles like crazy. Congratulations.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snowdrop,

What a gorgeous stone!

I love the classic, simple yet substantial look of your beautiful necklace! :love:

It looks like something that can be worn every day, whether you're dressed up or more casual.

Love it!

And thank you for commenting on the I colour.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very classic and chic - CONGRATS!! :wavey:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you again, everyone! It's so nice to have a community to share the sparklies with!

I am loving this piece and wearing it daily, the size is great (although, luv2sparkle, I am very gratified to hear it looks bigger :lol: ). It's an upgrade from a 0.5ct so I can really see the difference.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks fabulous!!! :love: :love: :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and it looks great on you!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is lovely, a classic piece that can be worn anywhere. I am so glad you got your super ideal stone and that you love it. Congrats!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
How incredibly exciting to finally own a dream piece! Glad to hear the pendant and experience exceeded expectations! It looks just wonderful on you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Beautiful pendant!.. :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Just beautiful! It looks fabulous on you! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results