shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Pave Huggie''s from Pearlmans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, all the talk about huggie hoops around here lately got me thinking I needed a pair of my own
27.gif
. I wanted something that would be subtle sparkle that I could dress up but still get away wearing with jeans and a tee. A want to give a big thank you to Bill Pearlman for helping me find the perfect pair
36.gif
. Here is the link to the earrings. I''ll have hubby help me with earshots once he gets home..

pearlmanshuggies1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

pearlmanshuggies2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif

pearlmanshuggies3.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one for now

Pearlmanshuggies5.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look awesome MrsS!!! You sneak, I didn''t even know you were looking for some. I love them. Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh mrssalvo those are too cute! I have a pair of pave huggie hoops and I love them. They go with everything and every occasion. Ear shot please.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, It was a impulse thing, I just needed something to tide me over while I wait patiently for my upgrade
20.gif
9.gif

sundial, I''ll get hubby to take pics when he get''s home. I can''t get a good pic take it myself. my hands are not that steady
32.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Girl! How dare you hold out on us like that! I thought maybe you were just holding out on me, but it looks like no one knew!
2.gif

They look so versitile! Please show us some ear shots!

And just when I thought I had nothing else to buy!
2.gif

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Mrs. S. - Very lovely, but you KNOW BETTER than to post something like this without ear shots!!! Where's that hubby of yours to help with the pics?!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
They''re gorgeous!

This place is killing me...and my FI and his bank account. I swear, every day I find a new piece of jewelery I want. One day, I''ll have it all.
27.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
MrsSalvo, not fair
emsad.gif
, I want a pair, I WANT A PAIR!!!
emcry.gif
!!!
emotion-5.gif
They are so pretty! I''m going back to my jeweller tommarow, I think I''ll see what he''s got.
27.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, i will try to take some ear shots but can''t promise anything
40.gif

be back in a sec
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, please excuse my poor attempt at ear shots, but at least you can get the idea. I''ll have hubby take some better pics later.

pearlmansearshot1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
41.gif

pearlmansearshot2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif

pearlmansearshot3.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I love them, Mrs. S!!! They're a great size and look to be very sparkly! Beautiful!!! If I were getting huggies, this is exactly what I would want!

You know, it's kind of funny, but I always pictured you as a blonde. I was wondering why and I realize it's probably because your dog is blonde, hehehe. Not that I think of you as a yellow lab, but you know what I mean...I hope
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, those are a great size. I love them. They are so pretty.

shay

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2006 8:45:10 PM
Author: Demelza

You know, it''s kind of funny, but I always pictured you as a blonde. I was wondering why and I realize it''s probably because your dog is blonde, hehehe. Not that I think of you as a yellow lab, but you know what I mean...I hope
9.gif

hehe, I do that too. I always picture certain pricescoper''s a certain way and then when I see a picture, like in the photoalbum thread, or the ones exchanged in emails, no one ever looks like i pictured them. Mara was the only one that was close b/c her avatar at the time resembled her and then I saw her pics in her thread. But so far, no one else has come even close to my visual images
41.gif

thanks shay..i know i''m going to wear these babies all the time. i just love them
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, they are pefect!!! Great size and just the right amount of sparkle. Enjoy!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWESOME Mrs Salvo!!!! I love them.

LOL re the avatars and faces... I do the same thing. I don''t think one person on here has looked the way I envision them and some are super way off...which is really funny! Funny but veryone always says that I look how they thought, for the same reasons you noted.
2.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2006 8:45:10 PM
Author: Demelza
I love them, Mrs. S!!! They''re a great size and look to be very sparkly! Beautiful!!! If I were getting huggies, this is exactly what I would want!

You know, it''s kind of funny, but I always pictured you as a blonde. I was wondering why and I realize it''s probably because your dog is blonde, hehehe. Not that I think of you as a yellow lab, but you know what I mean...I hope
9.gif
dem -- I said the same thing to MrsS a few weeks ago! I pictured her as a blonde with a really cute short haircut!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they are perfect! Lucky girl - waiting for an upgrade doesn''t mean treats in between! Good for you - enjoy!

Hats off once again to Pearlman''s!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2006 9:25:53 PM
Author: Mara
AWESOME Mrs Salvo!!!! I love them.

LOL re the avatars and faces... I do the same thing. I don't think one person on here has looked the way I envision them and some are super way off...which is really funny! Funny but veryone always says that I look how they thought, for the same reasons you noted.
2.gif
Same with me. I also had someone ask me if I was a redhead b/c I picked Pebbles for my user name and avatar! For the record I am not.
2.gif

ETA: sorry MrsS to hijack the thread! The earings look great!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The earring looks fantastic on your ear!!! A perfect choice.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!!!!! Those are stunning - perfect on you (those ear shots are great)!

Congratulations! http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/36.gif
Insert smilie
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mrs Salvo, yet another super lovely addition! Your taste is wonderful! YUMMMY!
18.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
MrsSalvo, they are GORGEOUS!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- they look great. Such nice sparkle to hold you over for a little while!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks pebbles, dee jay, xchick, kittycat, demelza, shay, mara, MGR, sundial, ecf8503, mat, rascal and sevens..

I just can''t wait to wear them..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results