shape
carat
color
clarity

My New OMC Studs

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my.....they look beautiful!!!! :love: :love: Please post ear shots.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!! These are gorgeous!! I never was a real fan of OMCs but I guess it's because I've never seen them in actual photographs. BEAUTIFUL!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply beautiful! Must have ear shots!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous :love: , but please repost the picture in this thread!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous OMC studs! I bet they are even more gorgeous on. Do you have pictures of them in their previous setting? I love before and after pics.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They really are beautiful!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Simply gorgeous! Would like to see an ear shot too! PLzzzzzzzzz!

Lovingwarmdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all the kind comments! I do have a before pic (see below). I'm sure that some people will think I'm crazy from removing these stones from the lovely settings they came in. I still have the old settings in tact and may use them in the future though. The bezel settings were beautiful but unfortunately were 9.25mm and they were just too big for my ears (coming off of them) so they weren't right for everyday studs for me. The baskets are what I was craving for everyday wear -- especially since this is my first set of studs ever.

I'll try to get some ear shots but my camera is only taking terribly blurry photos I'll try to convince a friend to help!

studs 3jpg.jpg

Lovingwarmdiamonds

Rough_Rock
and I'll post the after here...(hope this is ok since the photos are in another thread)

studs 11.JPG

studs 22.JPG

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings. They look perfect in the basket settings!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful on you!!!!! I usually love a bezel earring but these stones are more beautiful in a basket. Great choice!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
They are STUNNING!!!!!! Love them!!!!! :love: :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Love them in their new homes.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!!

And they look huge in your ears, I can see how bezeled they might be too much - enjoy them!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I like them better with prongs. We really need more ear shots.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1298689471|2859775 said:
Pretty!!

And they look huge in your ears, I can see how bezeled they might be too much - enjoy them!!

I agree! Not the same for me... I have big ears lobe... grrrrrr! And with age, It does not improve at all. My lobes lengthen each year! :angryfire:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I agree that 9mm would be too large for me, too! The stones are so beautiful that the baskets are perfect anyway! :love:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Absolutely Gorgeous!!! :love:

Lovingwarmdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone!! I have been wearing them and I'm really happy with them. They were drooping a little the first few days which is so annoying and not so flattering. I did some research and bought some heavy friction earring backs and now they stand up the right way (which really helps the sparkle!).

Burk

Ideal_Rock
These are gorgeous!!!! I am green with envy...I was (still am) on the lookout for old cuts for earrings and struck out left and right. Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results