shape
carat
color
clarity

My New OEC Pendant from JbEG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you! I love it! Your collections is wonderful too!! :love: :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love that and it looks perfect on you! The faceting on that stone is just beautiful :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. It looks great on you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are having a very good jewelry year so far! :appl: The pendant is beautiful :love: and looks almost like mine!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's PERFECT! Congrats!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful addition to your amazing collection, she is divine!! It looks sensational on you, it was meant to be yours!! GORGEOUS!!! :love: :love: :love:

And you have a very pretty neck :halo:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thank you cellentani, alene, and Dani!

Enerchi you are too funny! Thanks again :))

Amy's Bling, winternight, mom2boys,yennyfire, armywife thank you for your kind words!

Mayk thanks!, it did go on hold fast! One of the benefits of being on the other side of the world when the sneak peek comes out late at night is that it's the middle of the day for me. :))

Mayerling, Trekkie, InnaR, Christina, stargurl, Marcy, diamondseeker and Tacori, thank you for your lovely comments! DS it has been a big start to the year bling wise! I think my next project will be a watch (with bling on it of course) :naughty:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi|1328406501|3119268 said:
What a beautiful addition to your amazing collection, she is divine!! It looks sensational on you, it was meant to be yours!! GORGEOUS!!! :love: :love: :love:

And you have a very pretty neck :halo:

Ah thank you DandiAndi!! :wavey: we must have been posting at the same time. :D

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! You've gotten some great bling in the last month girl! :bigsmile:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is beautiful and Happy birthday!! :appl: :love: :cheeky:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I love your collection! :love: Happy Birthday.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Laila, Skippy and SparklyOEC! And thank you for the belated birthday wishes too. :))

Laila, I've never noticed the link in your signature before so I clicked on to have a look. I must have spent a good hour reading about EB and baby Tripp before I started reading the blog entries and realized he passed away just a couple of weeks ago. It was such a heartbreaking story, and she is such a courageous young woman and even though I had only known about her story for a short hour I cried for her and Tripp. Thank you for making me aware of their story.

Eilonwy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! It looks great on you.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, but so is your entire collection. I had my bezel necklace shortened to 14 inches and it is perfection.

Meezermom

Shiny_Rock
It's just gorgeous!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Eilowny, lknvrb4 and meezermom!!

I am loving it more as each day passes. I swear it looked bigger this morning.

I'm so glad I didn't send it back! ::)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A stunning pendant :love:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hot

It is tremendous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

And you look fabulous in your pictures as always! I am surprised you didn't get complimented by Dancing Fire. He must have missed your neck shots!! ;)) :naughty:

How do you feel with all your new bling, especially in this brilliant sunshine? :love: :love: :love:

How have you adjusted to wearing just your five stone on your wedding finger??

:wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look great on you...very nice size!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!! OEC pendant is on my wishlist for my upcoming birthday!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you tire of it ... consider me first in line! :tongue:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO pretty!!! Looks beautiful on you! Love the pics of your bling, you have a great collection of classic, elegant pieces! :love: :appl:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
It looks marvelous on you!!!! I love it and am thinking I may need to put a solitaire bezel necklace on my wishlist. Darn you, HOT!

ZahraLeyla

Shiny_Rock
HOT, don't know how I missed this, but WOW. What a stone! It has fantastic presence on your neck. Aren't old cuts just delicious?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hawaiianorangetree|1328432065|3119422 said:
Thank you Laila, Skippy and SparklyOEC! And thank you for the belated birthday wishes too. :))

Laila, I've never noticed the link in your signature before so I clicked on to have a look. I must have spent a good hour reading about EB and baby Tripp before I started reading the blog entries and realized he passed away just a couple of weeks ago. It was such a heartbreaking story, and she is such a courageous young woman and even though I had only known about her story for a short hour I cried for her and Tripp. Thank you for making me aware of their story.

HOT, it's a truly inspiring story of love isn't it? Makes you want to hug your little ones extra tight.

Happy belated birthday!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh that's lovely :love:

We definitely need an All The Bling pic from you HOT, you've been busy this year!! :bigsmile: :love: :devil: :appl:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thank you brightice, susimoo, tyty, Burk, deco, junebug, tigian, Zahra, Laila, yssie for the compliments and birthday wishes. :))

yoo hoo susimoo!! You have been very quiet of late! are you too busy checking your fedex tracking to be on PS? :devil: Hopefully you don't have to wait too much longer! Can't wait to see your beautiul VC. :appl:

deco well lets both hope i decide to get a bigger pendant then. :naughty: :bigsmile:

sorry tigian!! but you know SMTB is a dangerous place to hangout. :Up_to_something:

yssie I'm just trying to catch up for the lack of bling last year. :bigsmile:

Zahra they are! I want more now (and I had to have a serious talk with myself about not purchasing another one already!) :sun:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results