shape
carat
color
clarity

My new NEW Facets eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
I recently exchanged my princess channel set eternity band for this round prong set one. While I liked the princess one, I just didn''t "love" it. I do LOVE this one however!
30.gif
I also think it looks so much nicer with the solitaire.

Here''s a couple of quick pics. I can''t say enough about Signed Pieces!

Hope you like them!
2.gif

round_eternity_1.jpg

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Forgot the specs ----- 1.07cwt, 27 rounds, each F/G, VVS-VS. Each stone is about 4 points.

round_eternity_2.jpg

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
And another!

round_eternity_3.jpg

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
that is absolutely gorgeous jellybean!!
30.gif
I love the eternity bands from SP. I''m getting one after my upgrade, so maybe like 2010!!!! LOL!
20.gif
9.gif

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
A couple with the 1.5ct solitaire. I may keep the solitaire in this wider setting for now.

round_solitaire_1.jpg

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now.
9.gif

round_solitaire_2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
jellybean,
I just love it and it looks terrific on your hand!!!
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful jellybean! I''m glad that you are happy with it.
36.gif

It looks great with your solitaire too...hooray! I love the wider band on your solitaire. When do you get your .75 (?) stone? Will it be in the narrow band solitaire? I bet it will also look great with your new eternity ring. You can''t go wrong with a round eternity ring!

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Patty -- I just mailed the old stone back to Whiteflash last Thursday so they will probably get it within the next couple of days. I hope to have the new one by the end of the week.
9.gif
I had that one set in a 4 prong tiffany type solitaire, so, yes it will be more narrow than the 1.5ct one. I am hoping it will look just as nice.
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ahhhh, it''s good to be in love!
2.gif
your new band looks super! i''m soo glad you''re happy with it!!
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Looks great!
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, Jellybean. . .I''m glad you''ve put together a ring set that''s "yours." Can''t wait to see the finished project with your .75 stone. . .

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of solitaire''s paired with eternity bands! Your rings look beautiful together
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2005 12:26:17 PM
Author: jellybean
Patty -- I just mailed the old stone back to Whiteflash last Thursday so they will probably get it within the next couple of days. I hope to have the new one by the end of the week.
9.gif
I had that one set in a 4 prong tiffany type solitaire, so, yes it will be more narrow than the 1.5ct one. I am hoping it will look just as nice.
1.gif
Oh, I''m sure it will be gorgeous with your eternity band. I''m so happy that you are getting your rings all sorted out so that you are happy with them!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and looks great with your ring. I too think it compliments it better than a princess band.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
it''s beautiful jellybean! i hope to own one myself one day, dag gummit
1.gif
i love it paired with your solitaire, very nice!
by the way, what is the mm width of your ering setting?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! Congrats! Signed Pieces does a great job.

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Kbelrly -- my e-ring setting is 3.5mm wide. It is a size 6 1/2 which is a little big (I really am a size 6) but I like my rings looser.

I've promised my husband that once I get the WF ring that I won't be changing anything any time soon...meaning like the next 5 years!
9.gif
I was thinking about eventually getting a matching semi-mount for the 0.72ct stone but I think I too will leave it in the solitaire for now. I want to eventually make a 3 stone ring out of the 1.5ct but that too can wait. I'm on thin ice already with so many ring purchases the last couple of weeks.
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Another great band from SP.
I love it.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I echo all the sentiments before me- your new eternity band looks smashing with your solitaire! What a classy & classic look!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!! Can''t wait to see it with the new stone!

Question...in the pictures the rings look tight like they cut into your finger..is that just the image or is it reality ? If it''s reality, doesn''t the tightness of the rings on the hands bother you?

It drives me NUTS when my rings don''t move on my finger at all, partially why I had them stretched out a bit and now they are loose which I love. Funny how wearing jewelry is such a personal thing...it''s a pet peeve of mine to have anything super tight on in general, even tops or bras etc...so I guess that extends to rings!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Just perfect, Jellybean!!!!
9.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I love that classic combo-- it''s beautiful with your solitaire, jellybean!

Mara, I like my rings to spin a bit, too. Having snug rings is a similar feeling to wearing jeans that go above my bellybutton-- I can''t handle it.
23.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Whoo hoo! What a beatiful sparklie! I want one, I want one.
9.gif
So happy that you love it, it looks beautiful on your hand.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jellybean
beautiful set
30.gif
10.gif
i always get confuse after reading your thread.
9.gif

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Df -- are you still confused?
9.gif

Mara -- the rings aren''t tight at all. I took the pictures first thing in the morning so I think my hands just look a little puffy. I too hate tight things which is why I got the rings 1/2 size bigger than what I was sized at. They do not cut into my fingers at all. They are both very comfortable. I believe the eternity band is 2.7mm so it is pretty thin.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like your new eternity band and i''m glad you decided to change it out and get exactly what you wanted..

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a couple of new pictures I took today.

Yes, those are inclusions in the solitaire. My husband calls them birthmarks.

I can''t wait to get my new WF stone!
30.gif

100_1133.jpg

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
My fingers look so fat in these pics. The rings are not tight at all although it looks that way.

100_1134.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results