shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Natural Sapphire Company ring/Can''t wait to see it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
I know I just posed all my sapphire rings but I am weak and recently bought one more ring from the Natural Sapphire Company. I love antique style settings and I love pink sapphires. I have been eyeing this gorgeous setting with a cushion cut 1.33 IF, VVS1 Pink Sapphire. So, I went ahead and bought it and now they are also making me a matching wedding band so that I can wear this on days I want to wear white gold. (My e ring and bands are yellow gold and white gold, but in recent months I have been wearing a lot of white gold). Until my husband buys me a new e ring and band (hoping for my 10 year anniversary in two years to have a halo, Leon Mege with a cushion cut. I have dropped hints and have set my screen saver with some of the rings from the ladies here) I will use this one. I have a picture of the e ring I bought and will post again in a few weeks when both rings come.
Here it is tell me what you thing? The diamonds are .33 VVS1 F Clarity

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Sorry,Here it is. I have four pictures of it.

J590_2.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Here is another. I cannot wait to see how the band looks. It will have alternating pink sapphires and diamonds and it supposed to match and sit flush.

J590_3.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Here is another. What do you think?

J590_4.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Hope to see lots of handshots!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful! I can''t wait to see the band with it.
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone! I love your screen name... Have you ever read the book "The Mists of Avalon?" Just curious...

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL color!

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your comment on my screen name. I have read the "mists of Avalon". It is one of my favorite books. I actually named my 2nd daughter Morgan after the character Morgan Le Fey. She is turning 1 this Saturday. I wanted her to be named something unique that meant something especially since the character is such a strong woman. My older daughter, 4 years old, has a very unique name, Sienna. We named her after an Italian city because I was three months pregnant when I went on a trip to Italy with my husband and my 40 students . My second daughter needed to have an interesting name with an interesting story behind it as well.

Thanks for all your comments on my sapphires and I will post pictures of this pink one with the band when it comes. Can''t wait to get it.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few shots. I posted more on "Show me the rings" as this is my new e=ring upgrade. You will find the specks there.
Enjoy.

Ebay stuff 040.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Sandiegolady and all the others on your comments. I am really happy with this one. No upgrades for quite some time.
Much love to all on the PS site.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your upgrade. It''s so darling with the fitted wedding band!
2.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! your new set is Beautiful!! congratulations!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely! I love that matching band!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, love the color

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 5:24:06 PM
Author: morganleFay
Here are a few shots. I posted more on ''Show me the rings'' as this is my new e=ring upgrade. You will find the specks there.
Enjoy.
Very pretty combination with the sapphire/diamond band!

LS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results