shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Marquise Earrings....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!! I love the look of marquise made into flowers! If you get tired of them, send them to me - I can think of a million different outfits they would look great with!
9.gif

coconut

Shiny_Rock
Oh DiaDiva it looks so precious!!!!!

I love how they look on you!!

Couldn''t be happier
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

taitai_s

Rough_Rock
DiaDiva,

Those are gorgeous earrings! On my last trip to Hong Kong earlier this year, I was tempted to buy an almost identical pair from Larry Jewelry (one of my favorite HK jewelers), but instead went with the ''Victoria'' style earrnngs with four marquise stones for each earring from another one of my favorite shops.

I love shopping for jewelry in Hong Kong, I am continually amazed by the quality of the pieces as well as the very reasonable prices. It must be equally fun to jewelry-shop in Singapore as well! Have you done any jewelry shopping in HK?

taitai_s

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. Glad you like them coz'' I love them.

taitai_s, yes, I''ve shopped in HK too. Fabulous designs and craftsmanship there! My jeweller in Singapore is a diamond wholesaler and does his own thing on the side too. Hence, I get great pieces at great prices from him and now I hardly shop retail for diamonds any more. But here''s a ring that I bought in HK 6 years ago that I adore. I don''t wear it often though coz I''m afraid the diamonds might fall off if I hit something. They look like they''re floating and are held in place by only one claw. I know, stupid me, style over common sense
25.gif

P.S. Are you really a tai-tai
20.gif
??

FloatFlwrRing1.JPG

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
DiaDiva, they look awesome on you and great for every day or dressier. they look like the Tiffany Vannerie, I agree, but that has four marquise set into the middle to look like petals, they are not true flower shapes. I WOULD LOVE SOME! Enjoy them.

taitai_s

Rough_Rock
Hi DiaDiva,

I can see why you never shop retail, why bother when you have such a great source?

I''d be a true taitai but I happen to love my job so I work. Don''t know what I''d do with myself if I was at home (no kids) !

taitai_s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results