shape
carat
color
clarity

My new JBEG OEC Bauble!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I finally found “the diamond” after searching, for what seems like forever. After studying pricescope’s postings regarding OEC’s, I knew that is the type of cut for me. I started out, going to antique jewelry stores in my area and quickly found out that not all OEC’s are alike. Most just did not perform and lacked life. Others were badly damaged with chips out of the girdle that could be seen without a loop! And the worst part was, the sales people said that this is the best quality out there and I should purchase their stone!

Through pricescope, I visited JBEG’s website. I was immediately blown away by the gorgeous OEC’s that they had. I must have gone over and over the site close to 20 times before I decided on a stone that my eyes just kept going back to every time.
I showed my husband, and he just stood there saying nothing in total amazement as he visited the antique jewelry stores with me and saw what was “out there”. We contacted Grace the next morning to inquire about the stone. I talked to Grace for quite a long time over the phone and told her what I was looking for and told her that she was my “eyes” as I would not be able to fly to her location and view her selection in person. Grace took her time and explained in detail the answers to my numerous questions. I told her that this stone would be the only one that I would purchase as it would have deep meaning for me and my husband. So it had to be “perfect”. She was completely honest, professional and understood and said that the diamond that we chose would be that perfect stone. We trusted her, shipped my new Tacori mounting to her to have my diamond set by her bench jeweler. I inquired about polishing the OEC and Grace gave me insight as to going ahead and having this done as well.

After numerous nail-biting sessions, emails, and phone calls, I finally received the wonderful news from Grace that my diamond ring was ready! She even took the time out of her busy schedule to take pictures and email those as well. I don’t think I slept much last night waiting for today’s fedex to arrive. I had it delivered to my work so that I could put it on my finger ASAP.

Well when I opened the box, I stopped breathing, didn’t blink and almost fainted! My OEC diamond surpassed all expectations! The large facets just kept shooting fire and color everywhere I put it! The scintillation was non-stop. I didn’t get much work done as I kept looking at my ring, and all of the ladies kept coming by to “gasp” when they saw it. LOL. By saying Grace is a “saint” :saint: is an understatement, as she has been the most patient person bypassing all of my nuances and making this an enjoyable experience. So, let me present my OEC dream ring! 1.41 ct. 7.12 x 7.02 I flawless :D

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: What a gorgeous stone and the setting is perfect. Please post about a million more pictures.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! :love: Gorgeous stone, looks amazing in the setting! Really beautiful, and great pics too! Wear it in health and happiness!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Really really pretty!!! We need more pics!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
W :love: W!! Amazing stone, and gorgeous setting!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular ring!! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GASP!!! oh my - that is stunning (and that just seems so under whelming of a word to use!) What a diamond! wow! Just spectacular - and I love love LOVE the setting - milgrain on the 'petals'? hard to tell so we just simply REQUIRE hand shots and a ton more photos... yup... we NEED them!

Beautiful!!!!

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That ring is stunning. It's a beautiful diamond in a beautiful setting. I love OECs, too.

liz

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow- that stone is unreal! :love:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Those ladies have been BUSY! Love the stone you picked! Absolutely perfect :love:

Congrats!

ZahraLeyla

Shiny_Rock
The stone and setting are a wonderful combination. Congratulations!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY, what a beautiful OEC and setting :love: You made a great choice.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all of the lovely complements! It is a treat for me to share with people who really enjoy beautiful diamonds. And there certainly are many beautiful ones here on pricescope. :bigsmile: I will post more pictures tomorrow, but I sure wish I could capture the bold flashes of color this stone makes in any kind of lighting. I almost stayed on the elevator today for another ride as the lights on there really made this diamond sing! :bigsmile:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhh MY!.....Stunning.....wow. Congratulations....it's amazing! :love: :love: :lickout:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Wowza! So pretty!!!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful. Would love to see more photos!!

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
I love the tacori 2502, such a great balance of clean and ornate :) congratulations! Would love to see more pics :)

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: More pictures please!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

catia

Shiny_Rock
That is just beautiful.
I almost stopped breathing & it's not even mine!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone! Here are a few more pictures.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, the stone is gorgeous and the setting is stunning! :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pictures!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
One more with my wedding band. The band fits flush with this Tacori setting.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
OMG! :love: :love: It's stunning!!!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
beautiful diamond!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS diamond and the setting is beautiful too! Congrats!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results