shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Itsy Bitsy RB Studs :)

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
About over 1 month ago, I got a new pair of huggies (small hoops, here is my thread [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/more-huggies-hoops.159316/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/more-huggies-hoops.159316/[/URL]) and a couple days ago, I just picked up my new RB studs to wear them next to each other. I love my princess cut studs but I prefer that matching look.

Here are pics (studs are .28 pointers F/VS2 and my huggies are .20 pointers F-G/SI1 both in 14k wgold).

28PointersStuds.JPG

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
they look beautiful~ :bigsmile:

whitneyc

Rough_Rock
I think they are PERFECT sized!! They look great!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them!! I don't think they look itsy bitsy, they look perfect!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
they are perfect!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
they look wonderful. excellent choice with your huggies!!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! OCMOM, I was thinking about you today!!!! :D I was wondering if you got them yet. They look fantastic. They are a PERFECT size to wear with 'our' Huggies/hoops. I was thinking 30 pointers (bc I will probably buy pre-set). Now I know they will be awesome!!! I am SOOOOO happy you came back to post them. Thank you!!

My eternity band should be ready ANY day now. As soon as it's here, I am going to order my studs. After looking at your photos, I CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!! My hoops look so BORING now that I have seen them next to your studs. I NEED them :lol:

Thank you for posting. I had been waiting to see the size reference. You rock! Enjoy!!!!!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
lbbaber|1305947008|2927040 said:
OMG! OCMOM, I was thinking about you today!!!! :D I was wondering if you got them yet. They look fantastic. They are a PERFECT size to wear with 'our' Huggies/hoops. I was thinking 30 pointers (bc I will probably buy pre-set). Now I know they will be awesome!!! I am SOOOOO happy you came back to post them. Thank you!!

My eternity band should be ready ANY day now. As soon as it's here, I am going to order my studs. After looking at your photos, I CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!! My hoops look so BORING now that I have seen them next to your studs. I NEED them :lol:

Thank you for posting. I had been waiting to see the size reference. You rock! Enjoy!!!!!

Thanks, twin! Hurry up and get your ear pierced (2nd)...it takes about 6 weeks to heal. 30 pointers will be perfect or even 25 pointers. I bought a pair of Crislu CZ, they were about 1/2 carat each, they were pretty but overpowered the 20 pointers huggies. Can't wait to see your new eternity ring, too.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! I saw those beauties on your ears and now i feel the urge to rush out and have my ears pierced again so that i can adopt this look! Truly amazing :appl: I love, love, love it :love:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I love look, can be casual and dressy too. I plan on wearing them both for everyday wear except the huggies are off when I go to the gym. I'm SAHM, everyone was looking at my ears when I picked up my sons at preschool this afternoon.

Liv69

Rough_Rock
Really great combo and a great size next to the huggies. Enjoy!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks fantastic, I love it!!! :love: :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They look great together! Super blingy!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very VERY nice! You hit the perfect balance in size between the hoop and stud. They look perfect on your ears!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty!!! The perfect size to wear with your huggies! :appl:

zaq12

Rough_Rock
wow perfect proportions! you make me want to get my ears pierces again!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Hey OCMOM, Can you tell me what type of setting the new studs are in?

I am getting ready to order mine. I was thinking Martini bc its for the 2nd hole...I noticed that Whiteflash has pre-set martini studs with either 3 prong or 8 prong. At 1st I thought 8 prong is over-kill for small studs but now I'm thinking 3 prong might not be enough. I will probably leave them in at night and only take out my hoops. 3 prong doesn't seem secure enough if I'm going to sleep in them. Maybe the 8 prong is better? But then again, 8 prong will be silly for 25-30 point stones?? Hmmm, I do know I want to buy something pre-set and save picking stones for when I buy a larger pair. What would you do?

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-earrings/8-prong-martini-diamond-earrings-ready-set-to-go-640.htm
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-earrings/3-prong-martini-diamond-earrings-304.htm

Brian Gavin has pre-sets too but I think I want to stay w/WF bc I got my ering through them. I'm not sure though.

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
lbbaber|1306189109|2928577 said:
Hey OCMOM, Can you tell me what type of setting the new studs are in?

I am getting ready to order mine. I was thinking Martini bc its for the 2nd hole...I noticed that Whiteflash has pre-set martini studs with either 3 prong or 8 prong. At 1st I thought 8 prong is over-kill for small studs but now I'm thinking 3 prong might not be enough. I will probably leave them in at night and only take out my hoops. 3 prong doesn't seem secure enough if I'm going to sleep in them. Maybe the 8 prong is better? But then again, 8 prong will be silly for 25-30 point stones?? Hmmm, I do know I want to buy something pre-set and save picking stones for when I buy a larger pair. What would you do?

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-earrings/8-prong-martini-diamond-earrings-ready-set-to-go-640.htm
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-earrings/3-prong-martini-diamond-earrings-304.htm

Brian Gavin has pre-sets too but I think I want to stay w/WF bc I got my ering through them. I'm not sure though.

I had mine set in a 4-prong basket...although, my CZs are 3-prong and they seem secure enough (in a much bigger stone). I just like the 4-prong, it's identical look next to my huggies. I have never seen 8 prong stud in person, so I'm not sure. I love the WF martini studs, less metal showing, you can see mostly just the stone. So, excited for you. Goodluck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results