shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Hoop Earrings !!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Hey Diamondlovers!! I wanted to post a few pictures of my hoops I just got today- My custom lady made these for me- I ordered them about 2 months ago, and they are finally here! Of course I ordered them and comitted to them way before I bought that big yellow diamond!!!!!!!!! So now I''m really in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!I may try and sell them to a customer of mine, not sure yet- But here are the specs:

4.89 carats
43.5 mm diameter
One shared prong between each stone
VS quality diamonds

105_0507post.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi Radianttiff!

The minute I saw that it was you starting this thread, I knew I was in for a real treat!

They''re just beautiful....and VERY sexy!
31.gif

Ok...fess up....what other fabulous treasures do you have to share????

WE WANT TO SEE EVERYTHING!!
3.gif

Widget

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
I''ll have to work on that one!! I ve got a serious addiction to diamonds- Ive got an AWESOME 3.41 ct bangle bracelet, and a 6.89 ct Tanzanite with trillions, this pave ball on a omega (looks like the new years eve ball they drop) ,a really nice pendant, a band, some 2.60 studs, and a blue cushion cut spinel ring I designed after the hope diamond!!! - I ll take a picture of all my stuff - I am e-ring-less right now though!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh WOW
30.gif
30.gif
I absolutely LOVE those earrings. This site is soooo bad for me. I keep finding things I want and unitl recently I was content with my wedding ring and my studs
6.gif
Your earrings are gorgeous
36.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I love your new hoops!
30.gif
36.gif

Heather

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love your new hoops and am looking forward to seeing the rest of your collection. Something tells me you have a lot ore to share with us!!!! They are amazing!!!!!
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Now THOSE are some hoops!
30.gif
3.gif
You GO girl--and what''s this nonsense about selling them??? UH, NO.
38.gif
You need to keep those--too fabulous!
36.gif
18.gif

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Ok- here is what Ive got- Now keep in mind my marquise is GONE!! there used to be a diamond in there!! So just picture the yellow diamond- (look at the avatar) right there!!! But I like big stuff!!!

myjewelry105_0511.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I''ll take it.
18.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My god woman, you have quite the collection. Please tell us about it!!!! Is that a sapphire ring or is it a tanzanite???
36.gif

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Here is a close up of my spinel- this stone is FABULOUS in person- I have close ups of other stuff too-

spinel766.jpg

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Here is the Tanzanite- It looks blue sometimes and purple others- Its a cushion cut, I think it''s 6.89 carats- I get all these confused- I cant remember how big the spinel is- Its just big!!

tanzanite105_0521.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, goody!!!

I want to see closeups of everything! I was going to ask to see more of the spinel, and you beat me to it! It''s GORGEOUS!!

Now...I need to see the bracelet, the ball slide, the eternity band, is that a marquise pendant I see???

(patience, widget, patience)
3.gif

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
All I can say is wow!!!! How many carats is the spinel??? The color is just dreamy!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
When you close your eyes and picture the perfect Tanzanite your stone is it. Right on the money, perfection. Thanks for sharing it with us and all your amazing jewelry!!!!!
36.gif

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Ok- here is the pave ball- I think its 2 carats and something- but its 14 mm round- then earrings 2.60 tw- G SI2 EGL certs on each- 1.80 mq, and 1.30 shared prong platinum band

105_0513diamondball.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Radianttiff: The tanzy is gorgeous too!
30.gif

I have a question...how has it held up for you? It seems it would be pretty easy to knock that puppy around...

widget

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
bangle- 3.41 cts, mounting- 1.44 carats in platinum

105_0519bangle.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!
30.gif

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
I dont wear the Tanzanite every day- just on special occasions- I even dont wear it in the sun for long periods. I have to be careful not to hit it too- Usually I wear the spinel- its a much more durable stone and I swear it looks like the hope diamond!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings. Definetly, you SHOULD keep these
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
You have quite a beautiful collection.
That setting you had for the marquise looks awful lonely!
31.gif

I think it needs to be filled with something fabulous! (I like to start trouble)

Love the hoops.
Are those the 2.60 studs in your ear?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love that spinel, just beautiful!!

the hoops are stunning, and HUGE!!! definitely keep them.
9.gif

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
It is lonley!! My left finger is lonley
15.gif
- when your without your ring it feels like your missing an arm!!!!!! I am just going to hold on to that semi-mount - the yellow diamond totally dosen''t fit with the style- but it matches the bracelet so I may use it later for something. DEFINATELY cant get anything now to put in it! I can always get another pair of hoop earrings made- she has the mold, that would be the smart thing to do, but ................Do I always do the smart thing???????????NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--what a gorgeous collection! Thanks for sharing! I love your fabulous blue honkers--yum!! The new earrings are just beautiful too. I can''t wait to see your yellow diamond in its new home. Any updates on that process?
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW.. That is an amazing collection.. My utmost compliments... WOW>.

pizazz49

Rough_Rock
Everything is just gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
I love that Pave ball! Where did you get it???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results