shape
carat
color
clarity

My New High Performance Diamonds/Infinity/Bev K Necklace!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Allow me to introduce Lady Luck, my amazing door prize necklace from High Performance Diamonds and Crafted by Infinity. So named for her slight resemblance to a 4-leaf clover and the fact that I was unbelievably lucky to have won her. The moment that Wink called my ticket number was absolutely surreal (and I'll probably remember that number for a long time!). I almost knocked him down with a big bear hug as I went up to claim it!

This necklace is Life, the Universe, and Everything. Even the box is amazing! Center diamond is a 0.34 ct G/SI1 Infinity, hand-picked by Lieve. Special thanks to her as well as John, Wink, Melissa, and everyone else from the CBI and HPD families!

The last time I went to Vegas, I was lusting after a beautiful Harry Winston necklace with a half-carat center diamond and a halo with a similar shape. That necklace was gorgeous in its own right...but I'm glad I held out for this one. Beverley K's work is impeccable and the perfect complement to the fiery sparkle of the Infinity.

I must apologize for the photo quality because my cell phone has an awful camera. And I know you all will want neckshots, so stay tuned. Currently they're all on other people's cameras! It's nearly impossible to take a neck selfie.

dsc_368.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Re: My New High Performance Diamonds/Infinity/Bev K Necklace

Some quick pics...

dsc_369.jpg

dsc_0264.jpg

dsc_370.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ahhh! It's gorgeous! So jealous you got to go. I'm hoping after fellowship I'll be able to make one of these!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

My attempt at being slightly artistic. And a "neckshot." Kermit wanted to feel pretty today.

dsc_0266.jpg

dsc_371.jpg

dsc_0270.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

I'm not sure why everything is posting sideways because some of them are vertical on my computer! Anyway, that's what I have for now. If any of you took neckshots during the event and want to post them, feel free!

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful necklace... Some day, I hope to have occasion to buy (or win!) a CBI diamond!

Love the Kermit pic, too! :mrgreen:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

drk14 said:
Beautiful necklace... Some day, I hope to have occasion to buy (or win!) a CBI diamond!
Love the Kermit pic, too! :mrgreen:

Thanks! I've been admiring them for a while. Their cut precision is remarkable! I wonder if I can get a pic under my IS...will have to play around with that later. I don't have a backlight, so it will probably be tricky.

MakingTheGrade|1465346295|4041420 said:
Ahhh! It's gorgeous! So jealous you got to go. I'm hoping after fellowship I'll be able to make one of these!

I miss seeing you in person and would love to catch up with you there! Thanks!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just beautiful - congrats on winning such a gorgeous piece!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations on winning this stunning piece!! It's a show stopper!!! More pics please!! :love: :lickout:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

That necklace is stunning especially in person! Congrats on the win. Your husband cracked me up too!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a gorgeous pendant and I am so thrilled that you won it! I'm also thrilled that you talked your hubby into coming this year, even though he didn't want to! :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful necklace.

Marcy

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats!! It is so beautiful!! I love it!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

Squee, it looked so amazing on you at the GTG!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

GORGEOUS! :love: :love: :love:
Congratulations and enjoy!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous! That CBI diamond is just a super star in the midst of all the gorgeous sparkle!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

It's gorgeous, congratulations!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful!!! I love that its a sparkly pendant and diamonds by yard necklace rolled into one! Lovely! :love: Kermit wears it well!!! Congrats!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations, so happy for you! It's a stunning piece :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is even more gorgeous in person! :love: :love: :love: Have I mentioned that I love this pendant???!!! :lol:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, that necklace is just INCREDIBLE! Congrats on your win, you must be thrilled! I hope to one day own a CBI--and Bev K does gorgeous designs as always. :appl: :appl:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock

jstarfireb|1465345865|4041414 said:
Allow me to introduce Lady Luck, my amazing door prize necklace from High Performance Diamonds and Crafted by Infinity. So named for her slight resemblance to a 4-leaf clover and the fact that I was unbelievably lucky to have won her. The moment that Wink called my ticket number was absolutely surreal (and I'll probably remember that number for a long time!). I almost knocked him down with a big bear hug as I went up to claim it!

This necklace is Life, the Universe, and Everything. Even the box is amazing! Center diamond is a 0.34 ct G/SI1 Infinity, hand-picked by Lieve. Special thanks to her as well as John, Wink, Melissa, and everyone else from the CBI and HPD families!

The last time I went to Vegas, I was lusting after a beautiful Harry Winston necklace with a half-carat center diamond and a halo with a similar shape. That necklace was gorgeous in its own right...but I'm glad I held out for this one. Beverley K's work is impeccable and the perfect complement to the fiery sparkle of the Infinity.

I must apologize for the photo quality because my cell phone has an awful camera. And I know you all will want neckshots, so stay tuned. Currently they're all on other people's cameras! It's nearly impossible to take a neck selfie.
Absolutely gorgeous necklace!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is amazing! YOU must feel like a Lucky Lady after receiving that! Soooo pretty...I'm so =) !

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gasp!!! It's incredible.....a beacon of light, lol. Waiting for those neck shots :bigsmile: . Congratulations on this gorgeous piece!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats on your wonderful necklace! Say "hi" to Kermit for me. ;-)

NashvilleNights

Rough_Rock

congrats! the CBI pendant is truly one of a kind! I've seen them in person and the cut is amazing...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW, It is so beautiful!!, Congrats!.. :appl: :appl:

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

What a fabulous door prize! A Bev K necklace and a beautiful CBI diamond! How perfect!!! Congrats! :appl:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Congratulations! Do you wear this daily now or for special occasions? Maybe one day I'll see you in Vegas and be a lucky winner!! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results