shape
carat
color
clarity

My new halo ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KNOWLA

Rough_Rock
Hello! I''m new here. I''ve been lurking for awhile and seen some gorgeous rings here. I want to come and play too!
emteeth.gif

Please excuse the horrible pictures.

Center 1.52 Radiant E VS2
I''m not sure what the sides stones are. It came with the setting.

ringandband.JPG

KNOWLA

Rough_Rock
For some reason I can''t upload anymore pictures. I guess that''s it for now. It looks so much better in person. I think it''s my horrible pictures taking skills.
41.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very interesting setting! Was is custom made? It looks beautiful. We need hand shots for sure though
2.gif

KNOWLA

Rough_Rock
Thank you Tacori! I just saw your post and I''m still thinking about your beautiful rings.
It''s not custom made. It looks wide and weird because I cropped the picture. Hopefully I can take some decent handshots.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
whoa thats a unique halo set! i really like it and i hope you come back with MORE PICTURES!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, more pictures please! That is a beautiful stone
30.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, we need more photos. Did I miss the centre stone shape? Tell us about it.

KNOWLA

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the compliments! Here''s a hand shot. Sorry about the dryness. I already have a problem with the setting. The diamonds in the center halo is crooked. The jeweler said they can''t fix it. I''m pretty upset. I''m going to take it else where. If it is truly not fixable then I''ll probably get a new setting. =(
It just drives me crazy when I look at them. My husband is the one who pointed it out.

Ring size is 4.25

dryhand.JPG

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love it!

KNOWLA

Rough_Rock
Horrible lighting so I tried using a flashlight.
9.gif

halos.JPG

KNOWLA

Rough_Rock
Last one. I took it on my daughter''s toy bunny.

bunnytail.JPG

KNOWLA

Rough_Rock
Hi Addy, it''s a Radiant cut.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely on your hand. Why can''t they fix it? Move a prong a bit? Hopefully another jewelery can. Thanks for the compliments BTW.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Your rings are beautiful...I am sorry that you are having issues, hopefully another jeweler will be able to help you out.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS, KNOWLA! I really love your rings...sorry to hear your jeweler told you they couldn''t fix your setting. Nevertheless, it is an absolutely beautiful setting, very unique from what I''ve seen here on PS, and I love that you have the super thin eternity band with it, they look marvelous together!

Let us know what happens with your jeweler or whom ever else you end up taking the e-ring to.
35.gif

KNOWLA

Rough_Rock
Thank you all! I felt like I was being too picky about it. I tried shaking it off but I''m just not satisfied. The jeweler said that the prongs are too small and they couldn''t do anything about it. I think it''s more like they didn''t want to. I''ll definately keep you posted.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
THat''s a gorgeous set! I love a 3-stone with halo!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! congrats!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my, stunning ring. Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I hope someone can fix it to your liking. That center stone deserves to be treated with some respect ''cause it''s a beauty! Love the skinny eternity band too!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is lovely!! Do persist if something bothers you - but don''t be rash and get a new setting - this is just too special and looks amazing on your hand!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Such a unique ring. So pretty!!

KNOWLA

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments!!!
1.gif

I went to another jeweler today and they said they could try but since the prongs are so small it could break. They recommend leaving it alone. (sigh)
I''m going to try one more place. Hopefully, third time is a charm.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
KNOWLA, your new ring is beautiful but I''m sorry about the situation with your center stone. If I were you, I''d keep trying to find a good old world goldsmith with lots of years of experience behind him. I''m sure someone could reset your stone for you without damaging your prongs.

Please tell us about your eternity band. It''s a just right size!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring.. Talk about finger coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results