shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Barbara

Rough_Rock
Leonid was kind enough to suggest that I submit some photos for a gallery. I had fun picking them out: there are three sub-galleries: 1) some of my favorite personal jewelry pieces, 2) some gems and specimens that are in my private collection and 3) a group of items I sold, which I am now kicking my self for letting go of.

IF you like the unusual or odd in gems and jewelry, take a look on the Gallery Page.

Barb

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh Barbara!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting pictures of your treasures!!

Well, I was heading out the door when I saw your post alerting us of your gallery contributions. LOL, an hour later, I"m still here...errands undone. It's all your fault!

Seriously...I had thought before of asking you to share your personal collection, then thought I might be imposing...

I can't decide which I like best....the horse head brooch, maybe? The gold nugget? The catseye tanzy? (who knew??)...way too hard to decide....

I also want to thank you for your wonderful contributions to this forum...I learn something new everytime you post. I'm so thrilled you've joined...

You're the best!

widget

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome eyecandy
Thanks you!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Barbara,

I SO enjoyed looking at your treasures. They are all just beautiful. I certainly would have such a hard time deciding which piece to wear.

Linda

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
what a great collection!! thank you for sharing!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results