shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Freshadama Studs from Pearl Paradise arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
They just arrived today! Thanks for sending me the link to these Swedish Bean!

They are 7.5-8mm freshadamas with a silver rose overtone. They are beautiful and a perfect size for me. I think I am hooked on pearls now! Pearl Paradise was easy to work with and they sent me a coupon so I am sure to do more damage down the road. My husband got me these and a pink Burberry scarf for Valentine''s Day, so I took some pics of them together!

Thanks for looking!

lgpearl1.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
sorry these are big. I made them smaller too

lgpearl2.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
another

lgpearl4.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
another

lgpearl5.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
one more

lgpearl6.jpg

18.gif

Gorgeous!!!! Those look fabulous with the scarf!! Do you see more of a silver or rose overtone? I love them!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Swedish bean! I am so excited about them. Hard to believe they are my first pair. I just was never really interested before I started poking around in the pearl forum. Now I am hooked. When I first opened them, they looked mostly white silver, but when I put them with my scarf, they turned a rosier shade. I couldn''t have asked for a more perfect overtone for me! The presentation from Pearl Paradise was very professional too. Appraisal and care kit. Great value and a beautiful set of pearls! I didn''t order that pendant yet, but now I am thinking I might be able to pull off a strand instead of just the pendant. Do you know when PP usually runs another sale/discount code after Valentines Day? A strand is going to cost me significantly more than a pendant so I think I will wait a couple of months. I did sign up as you recommended to TPO''s email and I got the 10% off. It is only good for three weeks, so we''ll see.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are lovely and are perfect to wear with your scarf! I think I know what my next pearl purchase is going to be!! We need ear shots of course!!

lizzyann- If you don''t use the coupon in 3 weeks, you could always use DH''s email for another one??
27.gif

I have not seen as many sales with PP as I have with TPO. Additionally, TPO will sometimes have the same sale items in their monthly sale that they did the previous month but with a few extra items (so if you miss it once, you might get it again, either with the daily special or with the next months round of specials). TPO did a really big tahitian pearl sale over the summer and I haven''t seen one like it since, but I''m guessing there has to be a spring/ summer one coming up that will be pretty good! And I agree with CCN, if you get a chance can we see ear shots??!
12.gif
Those are sooo pretty!

CCN- I know.... right?! After seeing lizzyanns and innerkittens beautiful studs I am thinking about getting my mom a pair (maybe one for me too? lol). She has pretty much no nice jewelry and I thought I could get her a pair for mothers day. Problem being, I would have to give them to her ASAP because I can''t keep secrets and keeping it around my place for 2-3 months would be torture. :) Every time I would talk to her or see her I''d be like.. "I know something you don''t..."

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Good point on the TPO 10% discount Swedish bean. This way I can at least try to stagger my purchases!

I am so glad you like my earrings CCN and Swedish Bean. I''ve done good! I will definitely work on ear pictures for you and post as soon as I can.
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fabulous!!

another for earshots, please
10.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2010 9:00:51 PM
Author: swedish bean
lizzyann- If you don''t use the coupon in 3 weeks, you could always use DH''s email for another one??
27.gif

I have not seen as many sales with PP as I have with TPO. Additionally, TPO will sometimes have the same sale items in their monthly sale that they did the previous month but with a few extra items (so if you miss it once, you might get it again, either with the daily special or with the next months round of specials). TPO did a really big tahitian pearl sale over the summer and I haven''t seen one like it since, but I''m guessing there has to be a spring/ summer one coming up that will be pretty good! And I agree with CCN, if you get a chance can we see ear shots??!
12.gif
Those are sooo pretty!

CCN- I know.... right?! After seeing lizzyanns and innerkittens beautiful studs I am thinking about getting my mom a pair (maybe one for me too? lol). She has pretty much no nice jewelry and I thought I could get her a pair for mothers day. Problem being, I would have to give them to her ASAP because I can''t keep secrets and keeping it around my place for 2-3 months would be torture. :) Every time I would talk to her or see her I''d be like.. ''I know something you don''t...''
I would do the same thing Swedish!!!! I am so not good at keeping a secret, especially after a margherita or two!!
9.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2010 9:35:18 PM
Author: lizzyann01
Good point on the TPO 10% discount Swedish bean. This way I can at least try to stagger my purchases!

I am so glad you like my earrings CCN and Swedish Bean. I''ve done good! I will definitely work on ear pictures for you and post as soon as I can.
36.gif

YAY!! I am looking forward to them! I so want a pair of simple pearl studs and everytime I see these freshadamas.... it almost sends me over the edge. Lucky for my wallet that PP does not have the size that I want as I would have been over the edge by now!!!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful those look! Great choice!!

Date: 2/10/2010 9:35:18 PM

36.gif

Hi!

I got my earrings today too (TPO) and it looks like there will be a mothers day sale and there is a coupon good until then too! If you decide to buy between now and then.. (May) I would give them a call and ask for the code. I''m sure they''d be happy to help! (I bet PP will do some sort of sale too, but you won''t know until much closer to mothers day, I''m assuming..)

I''m just doing my part in try to enable
31.gif
9.gif

CCN,
18.gif
wouldn''t mind a drink on a beach right about now. It''s 19 degrees here...
10.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Swedish! I will definitely call them for the code when I figure out my next purchase. Is it a better discount than the 10%off for joining their emails? I hope you post pics of your earrings!

If I were to get freshwater pearl pendant or strand from TPO, which do you think would match my freshadamas from PP in terms of quality? AAA or AA? I am also loving Tahitians too.

CCN, I was looking at your new strand of graduated tahitian baroques from PP. They are so lovely and beautiful on you. Do you think it is even possible to get something like that for around $300. I''m thinking a future mothers day present.

Oh one last question...I got the care kit from PP. How often do you clean your pearls? Should I use a damp cloth on my earrings after every wear? And then use their towelettes how often?

I will try to work on some earshots for you tonight!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 3:20:31 PM
Thanks Swedish! I will definitely call them for the code when I figure out my next purchase. Is it a better discount than the 10%off for joining their emails? I hope you post pics of your earrings!

If I were to get freshwater pearl pendant or strand from TPO, which do you think would match my freshadamas from PP in terms of quality? AAA or AA? I am also loving Tahitians too.

CCN, I was looking at your new strand of graduated tahitian baroques from PP. They are so lovely and beautiful on you. Do you think it is even possible to get something like that for around $300. I''m thinking a future mothers day present.

Oh one last question...I got the care kit from PP. How often do you clean your pearls? Should I use a damp cloth on my earrings after every wear? And then use their towelettes how often?

I will try to work on some earshots for you tonight!

I would just use the pearl cleaning cloth based on how often you wear them. Also, make sure that they are the last thing that you put on after putting on your perfume/hairspray. Harsh chemicals can damage the pearls..

As far as the Tahitians go...... your best bet is to call PP and tell them your budget. That is what I did and they picked 5 strands for me to choose from. I happen to luck out as they just got in several strands so Jeremy picked what he felt was best based on what I was looking for and within my budget. Jeremy knows best what he has invested into the price of the strands so I am sure he will find you something lovely rather than just waiting for something in your budget to be put on the website. I personally think you get more bang for your buck by calling them. If I am being honest, some of there $500-$600 dollars strands on the site don''t look as nice as mine do. I do realize it is also a matter of preference as some may like some of the stranger shaped pearls.
1.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks CCN. I love yours! I like how they give the illusion of being round but have so much character. What length is yours again? I believe I read that the pearls range from 8-10mm is that right?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 7:31:55 PM
Thanks CCN. I love yours! I like how they give the illusion of being round but have so much character. What length is yours again? I believe I read that the pearls range from 8-10mm is that right?

Thank you!! They are 18" and are a little over 8mm to almost 11mm!
1.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Ear shots as requested. Sorry they aren''t great pictures, but at least they''ll give you the idea. I absolutely love them on! I wore them out today for the first time!

lizzyfreshadamaear.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
last one!

lizzyfresh2ear.jpg

Those look to be THE perfect size on you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Love them!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Swedish! I think Tahitian baroques will be next on my list!

Hi lizzy!

If you signed up for TPO newsletter they should email you each month with their month deals and daily deals-- it really helps. If I remember correctly, PP and TPO both have had tahitian oriented sales in the past and I would assume they are about due for one soon
2.gif
2.gif
(Oh and by the way the mothers day coupon is 10% as well, and sometimes I''m not sure which items it will work for, so I add the item to my cart and if it takes the 10% coupon, I use it, so sometimes in addition to the sale prices you can get another 10% off)

lol You know, some of my friends (and fiance) laugh at me because I wear pearls all of the time, but they really go with everything but also give a smidgen more of a polished look ya know?

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
VERY pretty!!! I like the slight golden/creamy color!! Congrats on your beautiful purchase!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are perfect on you! Now I really want a pair!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results