shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Facets Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

Well, I received my .52 cttw eternity band from Facets. I must say that I am quite impressed. I was concerned that the diamonds would be so small that you wouldn''t be able to see them. Well, they are lovely stones and highly visible. There are 38 all together, F-G color, VVS-VS clarity set in platinum. Unfortunately, it doesn''t look quite right with another eternity band I have because they don''t have the same depth. But for $575, I really do think it''s a nice ring. What do you all think? Should I keep it even though it doesn''t work well with my band?

I''m keeping my fingers crossed that these pics work!!

facets eband.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Yeah! It worked. Here's another.

facets eband2.JPG

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I would return it and find something that would fit the other band, unless your budget can swing both purchases. I have items like this hanging out in my jewelry box as we speak...lonely and seldom worn.
10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it and it was a very nice price. Wear it alone on another finger, a ring like that with the channel set can handle being worn alone. IMO I would keep it and keep searching for something else...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results