shape
carat
color
clarity

My new eternity RHR(s)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been lusting after an eternity RHR for a while now, and I was holding out to find a good deal when I saw this set at (would you believe it?!) ROSS for $99!!!

No idea what the quality of the diamonds are, but its 11 points TCW and in 14K WG... they are probably low quality diamond chips, but for the price, who cares?!
9.gif

The only drawback is the ring size is too large for anything other than my index finger... I took it to my jeweler and the price they quoted to resize was more than the cost of the rings themselves... anyone know if sizing beads would be able to size down a from a 7 to a 5?!

DSCN1906.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

DSCN1908.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Please excuse the nails...

DSCN1910.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful! What a great find.
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohhh those are so cute!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Great look Flopkins.
I was looking for a wide diamond band for my right middle finger for a different look too.

Don''t forget to add those to the rhr thread.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Flopkins, those are fabulous!!!! What a great buy too!!!!
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know the answer to the question abt sizing beads, but I have to tell you the set looks gorgeous on your finger!

I''m loving the milgrain details to the delicate rings! These kinda remind me of the Cathy Waterman (sp??) eternity rings. I think Firegoddess has a similar sort of ring which is fabulous too.

(where is the drooling emoticon??)
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

That whole set for $99?

Does it sparkle alot?

I''m STILL debating my right hand ring issue. I really want something like that Natalie K ring at Firenze but it''s just not in the budget yet..maybe next year...I thought I''d just get the two skinny eternity rings for now but honestly even spending that seems foolish if next year I am just going to get an entirely different piece.

But my right hand is so lonely. I love the 3 rings look...let us know if you are impressed with the sparkle?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a deal! I know sizing balls work with e-bands but two whole sizes...I am not sure about that...Maybe you could wear them on your middle finger. Did they not have smaller sizes? I love the three band look. They are lovely.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Those eternity bands are beautiful!!
30.gif
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Those are too cute. I like them too. Congrats on a great find.

Shay

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
I love your new rings!! they look great!

and if you didn''t tell me Ross I would have never ever guessed.

Don''t you just love Ross??

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all for the kind compliments.... I was looking at a few of the faycullen eternity bands, which had sorta similar milgrain style... but this set was so cheap, I had to get it!

Mara - about the sparkle, I''d say it could be better, but I''ve been pretty impressed when I''m in low light conditions. Something about the way the gold is fashioned too, it helps to reflect light... I don''t know how to explain it. In any case, for me it''s just a fun ring - I probably wouldn''t wear it for everyday, a bit too much bling for a student...
6.gif
P
If I were you though, I''d hold out til next year, and get something nice.....
2.gif

Heartset- Ross is one of my fav places... I go there for clothes, housewares, and now jewelry!
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a great find!!
36.gif
30.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Wow, very unique!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That''s a really great find! Good job! I love the look, it''s so elegant and pretty.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Too cute! Congrats! Wish I had a Ross here!
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanna know which Ross since you are local Flopkins! Did they have more than one set?
31.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I love Ross! I bought a tanzanite ring there once for around $100. Not the best quality, but I still love it.

I love your ring. It''s so pretty!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2005 5:21:13 PM
Author: Jelly
Not the best quality, but I still love it.

Jelly - that''s exactly how I feel about these rings!!
9.gif

Thanks everyone for the comments -

I''m actually a bit sad today because I left the rings at my FI''s house, and won''t be back til next week. Sigh...

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here's my tanzanite ring from Ross. I think it was around $100...can't remember exactly, but probably no more than $150. I had it resized for probably about half that much. You can't really see but there are even little diamonds in there. My finger size is 7.5

JellyTanzRingWeb.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this?! Those are AWESOME and look so similar to the ones at Faye Cullen but are so cheap! I''m sure the ctw is far less and all that, but for $99 for all 3 you can hardly go wrong for a fun, vintage eternity band look!

I never bothered to look at the jewelry counter at Ross....might have to take a gander next time for some inexpensive, fun pieces...!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Jelly - cute ring!! I love your nails, btw...
9.gif

FireGoddess - thanks for the compliments...
shopping at Ross is an adventure - 90% of the time, it''s sheer junk, but you never know... it''s that unknown that keeps me looking! I have to admit I usu don''t look much at the jewelry either, but I was itching to spend money that day... and spend I did!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results