shape
carat
color
clarity

My new eternity band (back in the box until May 5th)!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
After an exhaustive (and exhausting!!) search of every jewelry store in our area, looking mostly at 5-stones and bar-settings... we stumbled upon this eternity band in a little local B&M.... and it just worked SO well with my e-ring. Even better, it fit our under-$1000 budget...
12.gif
so the search was officially over that afternoon! It came in last week... so I did a quick photo shoot before it was taken away from me again (for 4 more weeks)....
39.gif

I can't remember the exact specs, and FI has the papers... but the stones are about 3 points each, F-G color, SI clarity, and the band is size 5.25:

EphWBand3.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
These were all taken under weird bathroom lighting, but I loved the blurry flashes of color from the underside of the ring...

EphWBand2.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
A bit of a profile, again with the weird lighting against the bathroom countertop... sorry about that!
3.gif

EphWBand5.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
From the top down... I am so happy about how closely it fits to my e-ring... because of the way the setting is, that was really hard to find!

EphWBand4.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
From the under-side... one of my favorite views!!

EphWBand6.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ephemery, it is awesome! I would love to see it in person some day...great find and congrats on getting it under budget too.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, those look *perfect* together!!! May 5 is coming up fast!! That''s the day my parents got married - in 1968!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ephemery, you found the perfect band!!! It looks terrific with your ering!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they look just perfect together, beautiful!!

And only 4 more weeks!??
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous set! I think the eternity band looks perfect with your e-ring!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love it! I love how it looks with your ring; it looks like it was made specifically for it!
36.gif
36.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
That looks great. I was wondering what you were going to choose.
36.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much DF, Cehra, Kaleigh, Ellen, DJ, Skippy and GG!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

I am so happy that we found something I love... I was starting to lose hope! It will be fun to begin wearing it full-time... I love my e-ring, but I'll appreciate having something new on my finger to gaze at all day long!!
9.gif
The only thing that bothers me about the eternity ring concept is that there is no way to avoid putting my finger on the tables of the stones... I'm usually so careful about that with my e-ring, it's going to be hard to get used to!!
6.gif
37.gif

And yes, May 5th is coming VERY soon... how fun that your parents were married that day too, Cehra!! We are having a quesadilla station and Corona for the cocktail hour as a little tribute to Cinco de Mayo... haha. I kinda feel like the wedding has taken on a life of its own at this point, and is barreling along at full-speed... while I'm just sort of running behind, trying to keep up. Definitely very surreal!!
26.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I bet you can''t wait to wear it!! I really love the look of your set!!! It''s classic, but with a twist with an overal center, really lovely!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and perfect eternity band! It looks great with your engagement ring! (I''m hoping a shared prong ring just like that will look good with my e-ring!)

I bet it''s killing you to not wear it...although you''ll be a married woman before you know it!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Wow... that eternity band looks LOVELY with your e-ring. I love the delicate and elegant look of that set! Congratulations!
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ephemery, it looks amazing!!!! Congratulations on such a wonderful find, it is PERFECT with your gorgeous E-ring!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Eph, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your set!!! The new band is lovely and the rings look AWESOME together!!! Congratulations on finding the perfect band for your ring!! Gorgeous!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i love your set. congratulations!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a perfect find!! It''s just gorgeous and looks wonderful with your other ring. May 5th will be here before you know it!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I am loving your oval e-ring combination. Thanks for sharing that again! And you will be wearing your new band in no time!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That''s a gorgeous set! Congratulations!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your eternity band - it''s beautiful and looks perfect with your e-ring.
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band! The stones look really lovely and white!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring, and it''s perfect with your ering!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eph, it looks SO GOOD with your ring - it seriously is perfect! I love it!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are so great... thank you for the lovely comments!!
1.gif
I think I''ll be really happy with it.

And SDL, the B&M is a little store on Jeweler''s Row in Philly called Harzin(?)... the guy was great in the store... when I told him our budget, said "we can do that." But a few days after we ordered the ring, he called up my fiance and said the price they''d quoted us was for a half-eternity instead, and we should have paid more. Obviously my FI said we weren''t going to pay more when they''d originally told us $900, and he brought down the original paperwork to show them that it really said full-eternity on there (with F SI stones). So they ordered it for us at the original price quoted... but still. VERY shady.
20.gif

But the ring was perfect when it came in a few weeks later, so I''m content!!
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 8:21:02 AM
Author: ephemery1
You guys are so great... thank you for the lovely comments!!
1.gif
I think I''ll be really happy with it.

And SDL, the B&M is a little store on Jeweler''s Row in Philly called Harzin(?)... the guy was great in the store... when I told him our budget, said ''we can do that.'' But a few days after we ordered the ring, he called up my fiance and said the price they''d quoted us was for a half-eternity instead, and we should have paid more. Obviously my FI said we weren''t going to pay more when they''d originally told us $900, and he brought down the original paperwork to show them that it really said full-eternity on there (with F SI stones). So they ordered it for us at the original price quoted... but still. VERY shady.
20.gif

But the ring was perfect when it came in a few weeks later, so I''m content!!
9.gif
I don''t know if they were shady.. that''s an incredible deal. Sounds like they made a mistake and attempted to rectify it and then just decided to quietly eat it which is a very good thing for them to do! They probably lost money to make you happy :)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you found something you love! It looks great!
36.gif

ThefutureSB

Rough_Rock
OMG that''s GORGEOUS!!! Now you got me wanting an eternity band too!!!

altho i am still waiting for my E-ring, I know he has ordered it, just had to get it sized for me.... should be getting it in about 26ish days!!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results