shape
carat
color
clarity

My new engagement/wedding rings :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparkleMonster

Rough_Rock
There are alot of pics because I am really excited. Please bear with me, it is a real skill to get good pics of diamonds. So hard to focus.. Anyway...
The center stone is a 2.02 cushion cut excellent symmetry excellent polish
Trillions on the sides are .63 total weight
Finger size 4
set in platinum
My wedding ring is the Tiffany Lucida 1/2 circle eternity band. I bought it in a size 8 and had it sized down to a 4.5 so the diamonds would wrap around more. I want you guys to guess the color of my center stone!! Next year is my 10th wedding anniversary, so I will be asking for this cushion''s whiter big brother - if you know what I''m saying!
31.gif

Hope you enjoy my pics
35.gif
I am having problems posting more than one pic at a time, so I will do a few seperate posts.

DSC_0111 (Small) (2).JPG

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2008 6:43:09 PM
Author:SparkleMonster
There are alot of pics because I am really excited. Please bear with me, it is a real skill to get good pics of diamonds. So hard to focus.. Anyway...
The center stone is a 2.02 cushion cut excellent symmetry excellent polish
Trillions on the sides are .63 total weight
Finger size 4
set in platinum
My wedding ring is the Tiffany Lucida 1/2 circle eternity band. I bought it in a size 8 and had it sized down to a 4.5 so the diamonds would wrap around more. I want you guys to guess the color of my center stone!! Next year is my 10th wedding anniversary, so I will be asking for this cushion''s whiter big brother - if you know what I''m saying!
31.gif

Hope you enjoy my pics
35.gif
I am having problems posting more than one pic at a time, so I will do a few seperate posts.
Ha! My husband has a whiter big brother...you can have him if you like
11.gif

Oh man it is amazing how low I wll go when given the chance
38.gif

I''m gonna guess your cushion is an H. H is for Holy moly I really love they way your rings look together!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I just love your ring!!!!
30.gif
As for color.......I'll put my guess in at I. I for incredible! It is a sparkle monster!!!!! (appropriate name) !

SparkleMonster

Rough_Rock
Last one.

You are very close in guessing H as my center stone color. I also wanted to add that it is a VVS2. The side stones are F - SI1.

DSC_0105.JPG

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
such a pretty set!!

Jban

Rough_Rock
I''m gonna say J. They look so beautiful together. It makes me want a cushion
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. And I love yellow gold.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings! Your cushion is very white--hmmm--what IS the color? Gorgeous whatever it is!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes that''s pretty!!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll guess "I" since "J" was just taken (although I was guessing a J with fluor)

SparkleMonster

Rough_Rock
It''s an I with med blue flor.
2.gif
Good guesses guys. U pricescopers really know your stuff.
9.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh, where are my manners! I love your ring! And I didn''t know you could size a band that much to make it wrap around. So it''s what, like 3/4 eternity now?

SparkleMonster

Rough_Rock
Tiffany''s re-sized it for free and now it just has an additional two diamonds - one on each side for just a little more coverage. First they tried to tell me they would have to reset all the stones into a whole new ring and that it was going to cost $1400 or so. I was fine with that because that''s what I wanted and then when I went to pick it up, they had just re-sized it and it was free.
36.gif

zaq12

Rough_Rock
i''m a total lurker and just had to come out to say that your ring is absolutely stunning WOW
emsmileo.gif

SparkleMonster

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys so much!! You guys are really sweet. I traded in my G SI-1 ideal cut round solitare with med blue fluor for a little bit more sparkle. I can definitely see the extra warmth in the I in certain lighting situations, but overall it is very white and extremely sparkly. The warmth definitely takes some getting used to though. Something about a three stone ring just gets me everytime. The clarity is definitely better than my old round and because it''s cushion I can just see right through it and stare into it all day.... I''ll be back next year with another e-ring. I think the Tiffany Lucida band is a keeper though.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Love your rings - they''re beautiful and look great on your hand! And your cushion is SO white!! never would have guessed the color, I see no warmth in it at all - gorgeous!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring. And what a fabulous idea of buying the wband larger and having it sized down. I never would have thought of that! I can''t have a full diamond band incase my rheumatoid gets bad later down the track, but this is a great idea to get the diamonds going further around.
36.gif

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are gorgous SparkleMonster!
1.gif
It''s funny to hear what you did with your Tiffany band because I did the exact same thing. I have the Tiffany 1/2 circle square cut diamond band in platinum...it was originally purchased in a size 8 and then sized down to a 6 because I wanted the diamonds to wrap around as much as possible (so it would look more like an eternity band from the top view). I only wish my fingers were as small and beautiful as yours...
4.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
What a purdy cushion! Yum!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful set!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YOWSER that is one beautiful combination :), that looks like they were made for each other.

Also fantastic idea on the ring resize btw very ingenious :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results