shape
carat
color
clarity

My new engagement ring :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
The ring is wonderful Twinkfly, you looks super-skinny, and your fiance looks like a super-sweet guy!
1.gif

Congratulations!!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and a cute proposal picture story! Congratulations!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

That stunning ring is so well sutied for your beautiful hand! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Of course, I am partial because your ring looks a lot like mine. I love the pave with the round center stone combo. Plus, your stone is lovely!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and the proposal story was so sweet.
I like your ring sooo much that it is on my "short List" to upgrade my setting. so here are my questions:

1.Are the sides "scratchy" at all?
2.How far does the diamond stick up from the setting?
3.How "blingy" are the diamonds on the sides? I want something subtle, a little shimmer but not at all blinding.
4.I especially like how your ring looks in the "Last one, I swear" picture, is that representative of how it really looks? I know that sounds dumb, but I''m leaving it in anyway!
5. Anything else you can add to let me know about the setting?

Thanks so much!!
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, your proposal pictures are just so sweet! Your ring is beautiful, too! Congratulations!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Simply gorgeous. Congratulations on your engagement!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and the diamond is stunning!!!!!!

Congratulations
MWG

TWiNKfly

Rough_Rock
Thanks again, everybody!
28.gif

To answer your questions....
1.Are the sides "scratchy" at all?
No, not at all. The diamonds are seamlessly integrated into the band, and I never feel anything.
2.How far does the diamond stick up from the setting?
One of my requests when giving my fiance hints of what I like was that the diamond doesn''t stick up too much, and this ring definitely suits my taste well. The bottom of the diamond is very close to the band, but there is SOME space in between (see pic). All in all, it''s not too protruding for me.
3.How "blingy" are the diamonds on the sides?
They are not very blingy, which is what I wanted too. They don''t compete with the center stone, but just add nice little accents. They are gorgeous... all G colored, too.
4.I especially like how your ring looks in the "Last one, I swear" picture, is that representative of how it really looks? I know that sounds dumb, but I''m leaving it in anyway!
Yeah, I think it always looks like that! I have never been disappointed with how this setting looks.
5. Anything else you can add to let me know about the setting?
My fiance knocked it out of the park!!
30.gif
Honestly, if you think it is the right ring for you, I''d say go for it. From what I''ve heard, the Knox family is great to work with and have a superior level of quality.

TWiNKfly

Rough_Rock
kel- would love to see pics of yours when you get them with the different basket! this ring will not disappoint you.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Very very very pretty!!!
30.gif
thats a really good size too!!!! Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results