shape
carat
color
clarity

My new engagement ring! (It seems huge to me)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’ll get used to it ;-)
Beautiful! Congratulations

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Congratulations! You’ll get used to it quickly and feel weird when you take it off !

P

Petalouda

Beautiful! Wear in good health!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Classic set & looks great on you. You’ll definitely get used to it very quickly!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great problem to have! Feeling that your diamond is huge!!!
Your ring is beautiful and seems lovely on your hand! Believe me, you will get used to it in no time!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! It's really beautiful @SapphireBlue :kiss2: Love ovals, so elegant and flattering on the hand. Looks perfect on you...give it a little time, you'll get used to it. I'd love to see more pics if you get a chance!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I love how you pair it with the gold band so that the diamond takes center stage.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s exquisite!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!

Years ago, when I got engaged, in the 1970’s, I would have thought it was a bigger than average (in a good way) diamond. But having seen many engagement rings on PS, I now think that the size is just perfect - not too big, not too small, as Goldilocks would say.

I hope you’ll agree with my statement in a few month’s time, as you get used to wearing your ring.

Last edited:

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
If you feel it's a tad too big for you now, then it's probably perfect. Soon enough you'll get used to the size and it will feel just right - not just not too big, but also not too small, which is equally important.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks really nice on you! It only takes me about 2 weeks for my mind to do a reset on what seemed huge to now
be the new normal.

Enjoy your new ering!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and classic! And enjoy it feeling huge, great problem to have!!

SapphireBlue

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much! This online community never stops amazing me with how kind and helpful and just KIND you all are.

I have wanted a ring like this since my husband told me to pick out a ring almost 9 years ago . . . and, truthfully, probably since before then. But life happened, yadda yadda, and I am only now getting it. But it was worth the wait!

Specs: It's a lab-created diamond, G VS2, 1.17 carats (but cut shallow [yet still well, I think], so it actually has the look of a 1.3-carat stone).

Wishing you all many gorgeous stones and much good health and happiness. ❤️

waffle

Shiny_Rock
You are definitely not from New York I assume. enjoy it.

SapphireBlue

Rough_Rock
It couldn't be more perfect for your hand, @SapphireBlue — it's elegant, a classic beauty.

Thank you so much! It is just what I always wanted. It may have taken longer to get the dream ring, but the appreciation is even stronger than it would have been.

I hope you are rocking all of your beautiful jewelry and loving every minute of it, too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results