shape
carat
color
clarity

My New E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
I finally got my e-ring, which completes my new set....then again I do want to get a new mounting for my solitaire. I thought that I made my mind up about what I wanted but I was wrong LOL

LBug2.jpg

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another pic. The pics aren''t that great....I''m new to this digital camera thing LOL

LBug4.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a lovely ring!

Let us know if you need any "advice" as you continue to look for a new setting; we might have a suggestion or two - LOL!

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much !! I wouldn''t mind a cathedral setting, but not a very wide one as my band is only 2mm. My friend has a cathedral setting that''s not even 2mm wide. My stone is .33 but that''s perfect for me and I''m already paranoid that I''ll lose it LOl I did hear that cathedral settings offer some protection if you have a tendancy to bang your ring on stuff....which I do. I actually did see my friends ring at Sears....which is where she got hers. It had a marquise diamond in it that was sooo included it was terrible, I mean it was on clearance for $60. Anyway, I''m rambling LOL I thought of buying that just for the setting....take it to the jeweler and have them put a six prong head on there for my ring. Ahh decisions....decisions....

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!! Keep working on more pics
31.gif
hehe.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thinks it''s lovely just as it is..

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! And classic, elegant, and timeless to boot.
36.gif

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
I figured I''d try one more time. It seems like 95% of the pics I am taking have a huge glare...not sure if that''s good or bad Ha Ha I''ll figure it out one of these days.

LBug11.jpg

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
Such a very classic look! I like it very much and I bet you do too!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks perfect just as it is! The width of the e-ring works well with the width of your wedding band.
pretty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My e-ring setting is a plain tiffany like that, and I think they do a good job of showing off the diamond! Very pretty set!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think your e-ring is just lovely and the setting is classy and really sets off the stone.

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much all. I really didn''t know that much about diamonds at all until I found you guys !! I do think that I''m going to ask the jeweler to set the diamond lower in the setting though.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and classic!! I love it! Please post more pics! And don''t forget to post it in the less than 1 carat thread...
9.gif

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one more pic, and I also posted another pic on the Under 1ct thread.

LBug24.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! It looks lovely on your hand and you have nice nails!
2.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty set. Congrats!
21.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
This is as classic as it gets! I really like it!!!!
18.gif

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on the new ring. The band size is perfect for your diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results