shape
carat
color
clarity

My new E-Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait for the hand pics. You must be dying to get it this afternoon!!!
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hang in there Amber, at least you don''t have any sleeps to get through as we like to say!
31.gif
The ring will be fabulous!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 1:28:11 PM
Author: Lorelei
Hang in there Amber, at least you don''t have any sleeps to get through as we like to say!
31.gif
The ring will be fabulous!

Funny you should say that, the past couple of days I''ve had "ring-mares" and all sorts of things went wrong. It got so bad on Sunday night, that I could hardly close my eyes! Luckily, my stomach is growling, and I have my hunger to distract me.
31.gif
At least I only have 6 more hours!!
emclock.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Amber, it is GORGEOUS!!
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
What a unique look, after all the RBs we usually see in the shared-prong setting. It''s gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Amberwaves~

Luv the lil'' cutie pie in your avatar!

^^**Cough**^^ ... has it been six hours yet
emclock.gif
???

Your new ring looks "radiant"! Please post some handshots when you come out of the daze!
9.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again, everyone! Well, we got the ring yesterday, and it is stunning. The flash coming off the ring is mind-blowing. Unfortunately, the BF took it away until he can propose- which will be March 31st.
27.gif
I know this because we''re going to Disneyland, and he wants the proposal to be special. I will have pictures as soon as he lets me wear it.
31.gif
I am so proud of this little stone, and I wouldn''t guess it was .70 carats! Anyway, thanks for the great comments, and I will be back in 10 days with handshots!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WHAT WHAT WHAT??? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE HANDSHOTS IN THE INTERVAL!!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and more importantly (I suppooooose) I''m so glad you love it!!!!! Can''t wait till the 31st!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Its so gorgeous! You must be in such suspense. I knew when the ring was in our house, and pretty much so knew when I was going to get it, but it still is such an exciting time, I''m so happy for you. Cant wait to see it at the next LA get together.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Oh Wow Amber... It is just beautiful!! I love it!! It is going to look so dainty and elegant!! I know you must be excited... I am excited about seeing the hand shots.... Congratulations!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! Albi, believe me, I tried, but the BF put the foot down. When I decided that I'd wait, and let the poor man have something to do with this ring (since I picked out everything) ad the proposal. Now all I think of is:"Day off from work, Disneyland, payday, new ring all on Friday!" And then I think, "Santa Monica Gen show on April 2nd, and a trip to the Zoo with my dad!" on April 2nd. Okay, okay. 9 Days..
32.gif
And I made him hide the ring, so I would get into it and wear it around.. Since he's more than a foot taller than me, I can only imagine where it would be.
20.gif
Ms Flutter, you'll be seeing my ring (hopefully) April 9th, for the next get-together.. I can't wait to have something to show!!!!!

ETA: MINE!! I LOVE the new pictures of your ring- I can't believe how firey the stone is. Yes, I said "firey". The stone looks like lava!! (In a good way)!

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
I can''t wait to see your hand shots too! The waiting must be killing you!! But, it will be worth the wait..your ring is gorgeous!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!, I am dying right now, because I keep thinking about it. I need something to take my mind off of it!! Umm, like lunch???

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Amber, your ring is so pretty! Are you sure the center is .70ct b/c it looks so much bigger than that! Keep your self busy until the 31st...treat yourself to a massage and manicure -- you don''t want to be tense when you are taking those hand shots!
2.gif

conitta

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Love the ring. Congrats! ! !

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Amber- it''s just gorgeous! It will be on your hand before you know it, and then we expect loads of pictures
2.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooo! I''ve been so MIA from PS lately so I''m sorry for not commenting sooner...CONGRATULATIONS its BEAUTIFUL!! You must just be dyyyyyyinnng with anticipation now
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I am so excited for you since your story was one that I followed since I joined PS.
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
How very lovely!

Deepest congratulations to you.
1.gif
It''s nice to see that all the effort and patience has paid off so handsomely!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
39.gif
WHAT - 9 MORE SLEEPS??????????????????
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh Amber!!!
30.gif
It is lovely!!! Congrats!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! That ring is gorgeous!!!

I love the setting (of course
2.gif
) and the radiant looks stunning there!

I can''t believe your boyfriend is going to make you wait...I wouldn''t have that much self control!

Congrats! It''s beautiful!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
OMG... you poor thing!! What torture!!! Enjoy this excitement as best you can for in the end, you have a stunning ring to wear and the craziness of the wedding planning!! Congrats in advance and good luck with the waiting!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much everyone!! Well, as Lorelei says, 8 MORE SLEEPS! Well, the only thing I can think of is, at least I''ll be at Disneyland when he gives it to me! And what better to distract you from a proposal than Mickey Mouse??
36.gif
I actually can''t believe I''m so happy- to go to Disneyland!! Wha-? I am so excited, I love it there. Couldn''t think of a better place.
1.gif
But I do have to admit that knowing it''s in the house, and I can''t find it- stupid pygmy height.
38.gif
I''m planning on a manicure either Wednesday night. Since I will not be dressing up (I''ll be walking for HOURS), what color should I get? Should I get the manicure on Wed. or Thurs?

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
How the heck did I miss this??? I know I''ve been working alot but geez, I thought I backtracked far enough back to cover. I love this ring. Congrats. It''s gorgeous.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS, Amber! It''s just gorgeous! I can''t wait to hear the proposal story and see handshots!!! :)

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, I love it!!
30.gif
It''s gorgeous!! I''ve never seen a radiant with that setting before and it''s beautiful!!
36.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Are you back from Disneyland yet? Where are the hand shots??
30.gif

Sillius Soddus

Rough_Rock
Wow...that''s one nice-looking ring!
9.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oohhh, I love it!!!!! you must be ecstatic!!!

btw, did you rec. the ring yet??? how was Disney???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results