shape
carat
color
clarity

My New E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
I usually hang out over in the FLIW thread - but since I''m not in waiting anymore I thought I''d pop in here to show off my new bling.
2.gif

My BF proposed last week while we were on vacation. Previously I had picked out the diamond from WhiteFlash, and we had picked out the setting together from a local jeweler - well actually we picked out a couple and the final decision was a surprise. We had a wonderful experience in both places and I would highly recommend Denise at WhiteFlash and Aaron at DePrisco''s here in Boston.

Specs:
Setting - Kirk Kara platinum and diamond with hand engraving and 38 little diamonds (I don''t remember the ct weight).
Diamond - WhiteFlash A Cut Above H&A, 1.31ct H SI1 eye clean, HCA 1.0

It''s so sparkly, I''m ecstatic. Included in the collage is a pic of the engagement watch I got my BF. Tag Heuer Link Automatic collection. He loves it, but I should have gone with my original idea of a motorcycle since we both ride. I''m sorry about the quality of the pics, it''s tough to get good ones!

bahringcollage2.jpg

Skyblue

Rough_Rock
Blue chica,

Congratulations on both your engagement and beautiful ring!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Congratulations on your engagement.
emlove.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blue Chica,
Congratulations on your engagement!! Your ring is beautiful and good for you not peeking at it. Best wishes to you and your fiance!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Blue it''s lovely. So much sparkle.

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I''m all giddy with excitement, I can''t stop looking at it or thinking about it, and I''m not getting any work done. DOH!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
BC, congrats on your engagement! I love your ring and setting, and the collage looks great. And such a great engagement pres for the fiance, you did good all around
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It''s very beautiful. Be careful driving.
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love that!

Id have gotten Ryan an engagement present if he would let me. I ended up buying him his favorite aftershave. "Thanks for the beautiful ring honey, you smell put this on".

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring -- I love the hand engraved detail on the band!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Kim, FireGoddess :)

Ame - J didn''t know about the watch. I felt a little bad about not letting him pick it out, since we picked out my ring together, but I''d already gotten the watch before he decided I should help pick it out.

Cath - Thanks :) It''s a big part of what sold me on the setting.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the idealscope picture of your stone too!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful sparkly, ring, you lucky girl!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Blue,
It is gorgeous. I especially like the side detail.
Perfect!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the support everyone! I figured out how to use the macro setting on my camera and got a better picture of the ring. The diamond looks a little funny because of the lighting.

BAHclearcloseup.jpg

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I love the detailing on your ring...it is lovely. Congrats

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
I''ve never seen anything like it. It is truly gorgeous in person. So sparkly it blinded me even with very poor lighting. I''m not kidding, tonight we met up at Peking Tom''s, it was really dark in there, but that baby just spit fire, brilliance and rainbows everywhere. It kept catching my attention. I adore your ring. It''s so nice to see your smile when you look at your hand. Your FI did a very good job. You both are lucky to have each other. So happy for you.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results