shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My new e-ring from Bez Ambar! (Many pics inside....)

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! and a big, and beautiful size on our finger. I love the simplcity of a solitaire, and the head is very unique.

I remember posting about loving solitaires with a unique head or basket so that even though it's simple and classic looking from above, it gives the wearer of the ring an interesting side view. I stare at my ring from the side and bottom all day long, and never get tired of it!

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so elegantly stunning! I love the spiderweb-like detailing on the profile, it's very delicate and adds a charming look to the ring! Congratulations, and best of luck in your future wedding endeavors! :appl:

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
stargurl78 said:
Wow, this has got to be one of my favorite rings posted lately! Absolutely STUNNING :love: My favorite rings are solitaires with a little something extra to make them unique and your ring is exactly that.

I also wear a size 4 and my dream upgrade size is a 1.5ct (I currently wear a .79ct). So your ring gives me a good idea of how it will look and yours looks HUGE on your finger!

Stargurl - I think 1.5ct would be a great size on your finger! Though I may be a tad biased, of course. ;)) I really like the unique look of your ering band. I think it has the visual appeal of a very pretty scattered band, but also fulfills my OCD demand for order!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love the profile view.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results