shape
carat
color
clarity

My new diamond bangle and pendant.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started with a silver bangle made for me by David Klass. Loved it. So then I asked him to make me a yellow gold one. Loved it even more. So then I asked for a rose gold one to finish the gorgeous set. But it needed a little sparkle to dress it up - something to take it from day time to night time if the opportunity arose. So then I asked for a white gold bangle with 5pt diamonds (4.8ctw) all the way around. They're lovely, clean, well cut stones, and they give me a narrow ribbon of diamonds to dress up any or all of my other bangles, or to wear alone if I prefer. The metal bangles are 5mm wide and the diamond bangle is 3mm. I took these photos inside in the evening, so they give absolutely no indication as to how sparkly this thing is, but suffice to say...it's SPARKLY!

The pendant is 18kt gold and uses a small gold heart I already had. The diamonds are .43ct for the pear (or teardrop, in this case) and .51ct for the heart - G and H color respectively and both SI1. This pendant is in memory of someone I loved very much who died before they were born, and will always be unspeakably precious to me. 20170403_214708_resized.jpg 20170403_214832_resized.jpg 20170403_214744_resized.jpg
20170403_214717_resized.jpg
View attachment 492506

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice Mrs-B!...:love::clap:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bangle is gorgeous and gives just the right amount of sparkle to the stack - really pretty! The pendant is beautiful as well - what a special, meaningful piece it must be to you. Well done!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the stack of bangles. The diamond one really stands out and adds a lot of "omph". The pendant is lovely as well and with its special meaning, even more special.

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love your beautiful meaningful pendant!! And the bangles aren't too shabby either :)

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LOVE how the diamond bangle enhances the other three (and is gorgeous solo, too!). That pendant turned out just beautifully; what a special piece.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set mrs-b!!! The diamond bangle REALLY pops! :love::love::love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Your gold bangles really do pop when your stunning new diamond bangle is added to the mix! What a great way to stack your bangles. :love::love::love:

Your necklace is beautiful and simple, the perfect way to keep a loved one in remembrance.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the most perfect stack of bangles I have ever seen! And the pendant is simply stunning. Enjoy how precious it must feel to wear it :love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW :love: your bangle is gorgeous! The pendant is beautiful and such a lovely memorial piece to keep close to your heart

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR, Lookinagain, Kbell, ac117, Hayley, Crystal, Alex and foxinsox -

Thanks ladies! (and Dancing Fire!) My style is reasonably casual, so although I LOVE tennis bracelets, there's not really a place for them in my garden / dog centered lifestyle. For me, this is just the right amount of bling, and I love the mix-and-match option.

Despite this, the ctw is more than it looks, I think, because doing a bangle this way - in a stiff circle - requires a lot of stones; there's something like 96 individual diamonds in this bracelet, so it's narrow - but mighty! (I need a muscle flex emoti.)

And thank you for your kind words re my necklace. It's close to my heart - in all ways. <3

I also have 2 more projects coming.... :mrgreen:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your bangles are gorgeous! I love the three colors of gold!

The pendant is precious. What a sweet way to represent the memory of one you loved.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful Mrs. B. Love the bangles and the most precious pendant. Enjoy!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all of them!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bangle and beautiful pendant!:love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that is beautiful! So nice you can mix and match with the different color of golds...love that!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, DS, Queenie, Nala, Missy and tyty!

One or more of the bangles have been worn every day so far. I love wearing my yellow gold bangle with my charm bracelet - I think the look is...well, I dont really know why I love that combo so much - I just do! Perhaps the detail of the bracelet combined with the simplicity of the bangle maybe? I'll post a photo of the two pieces together.

And I adore my necklace. <3

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your bangle and I REALLY love your pendant(s)!!! What a very sweet way to remember and hold close to your heart the one who means so much to you. Your diamond bangle adds a pop of sophistication and umphf to your classic bangles. Nice additions!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stack of bangles is fabulous and it looks wonderful on you, congrats!!!:appl::love: The pendant is special and custom, thank you for sharing this with us, great pics and jewels!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful congrats, I love the bangle!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, JDDN! I've never liked jewelry that looked like it was trying too hard, y'know? So I like the idea of 'throwing on a bangle and two and - oh! I think I might ad an extra 5cts of diamonds, too! - just to run to the shops.... :) That kind of thing. I love the casualness of it. But I love that it's a diamond bangle. Anyway, it tickles my aesthetic taste buds. :)

Thanks azstonie! Some people have lovely wrists and soft, drippy diamonds look great on them. Sadly, this is not me. I do better with something with form of its own which stands out slightly from my wrist. And congratulations on your new eternity - it's delightful! And I LOVE it with your other stackers! :love:

Hi arkie :wavey: I'm glad you like it. I love it too. :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DK sent me this lovely video today. It still isn't a great indication of how sparkly it is - but it's as good as I've got.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs-b, I love your pieces! The bangles are all wonderful, and the diamond addition is perfect! I usually wear 2 tiffany zig zag bracelets that I bought on eBay and I would love love love to have one in yellow gold. Once in a while, I can find one on eBay but the price is usually really high for such a small carat weight. Yours looks so perfect in shape and size. Your pendant is so beautiful and the sentiment behind it really touches my heart too. Was the gold piece you started with a commemoration piece as well? It turned out so beautifully. It is a wonderful remembrance that you can hold close to your heart yet no one but you would know unless you told them. I love that part as well. I hope it brings you joy to wear it close to your heart!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, luv2sparkle! Have you ever posted photos of your Tiffany bangles? I'd love to see them! Do you have photos anywhere?

Yes, all the pieces on the necklace have significant meaning for me, so the whole thing is incredibly special. Thanks for your kind comments. :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous bangles.!! FWIW--I have a diamond bangle--but never wear it with my other solid gold bangles. I've had to have it remade once already as bangles tend to take a(n) (unnecessary) beating so I don't add any extra bumping and crashing due to other jewellery on the same wrist......

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bangle and it looks fabulous with your other pretty bangles. Your pendant is lovely and a lovely way to treasure some memories.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Canuk-gal - good tip! I definitely don't want to be remaking this any time soon. I do love it with my other bangles, but I also love it alone. So perhaps that's the way to go.

Thanks, Marcy. :) I've always said that jewelry, for me, represents memories. I can remember exactly when I got each piece, where it came from, and why I bought it. They're all special. :)

Thank you for the kind comments, ladies!

boyleayers

Rough_Rock
Wow,
Those Diamond bangle and pendant is just awesome. It's looking beautiful. Just want to have a piece of jewelry like this. Recently I have purchased some diamond necklace from Dremfabrics and Accessories. And those are of great quality and design. And now am looking forward to purchasing a piece of ring and bangle like the design you have purchased.
Thank you.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Canuk-gal - if you see this - I was planning on getting another diamond bangle at some point and wearing the two together. They're much lighter than the solid, wider, metal ones. Do you think this would be a problem? The last thing I want it to be wandering around, leaving a little trail of 5pt diamonds behind me as my bangles clang together!

Boyleayers - thank you for your kind comments. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results