shape
carat
color
clarity

My new CvB "Jolene" 18k yellow gold band w french cut and round diamonds

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Yayyyyyy! My new "Jolene" band arrived today! I had to wait for a bit (I have no patience) but it was worth the wait! I initially reached out to Caysie because I wanted a yellow gold band to wear with my fancy yellow diamond ring. I trade off wearing it and my ACA diamond and I felt that my yellow diamond needed a wedding band.... well, while I was waiting...I did a little too much PS browsing :lol: and internet browsing and decided on a new project with my yellow diamond ring (so stay tuned...I'm so excited) :appl:.

So, my 18k yellow gold "Jolene" band arrived with no yellow diamond ring at home :wall:. It's a new band design for Caysie and I ADORE IT. The yellow diamond ring isn't here to partner it with but that's okay, I love 2-toned jewelry and I have two watches that are 2-toned so it will be fun to mix and match bands with my ACA solitaire ring. I have a diamond band made by Victor Canera and a platinum Anastasia band from CvB (see additional photos)...so now I have so many fun choices! And after all, can one EVER have too many bands? I think not! Below is a close-up of this very special full eternity band. The craftsmanship of Caysie's work (she is a creative jewelry artist in my opinion) is beyond amazing and intricate. It's so delicate, yet so sturdy. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Here is how I would describe Caysie for those of you looking to do future projects. If you know EXACTLY what you want and have a photo, you could use several incredible bench jewelers mentioned often in PS. However, if you are wanting to work on a project and only have a vague idea of what you want but you have a few inspiration photos, that is where Caysie shines! She can take your idea and take it to a whole new level! Okay, now for the gorgeous CvB eye candy (first image is from Caysie and the rest are from me)... :love:

IMG_6183.JPG

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Here is the CvB yellow gold "Jolene" with my already much loved and adored platinum "Anastasia" band...and of course my 5.59 ACA :love:

IMG_6276.JPG

IMG_6277.JPG

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
They love hanging out together :dance:

IMG_6278.JPG

IMG_6280.JPG

IMG_6282.JPG

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very beautiful :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful indeed! Lots of gorgeous pairing options!

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another gorgeous band to your budding eternity ring collection!:love: Looks great stacked w/ your ACA solitaire!:appl:

Can't wait to see what you do with your yellow diamond reset--is Caysie on board for this project as well?:cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!

Q

Queenie60

Lovely - great options, all of them look good together. Just love Caysie's work. Congratulations.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow, that is just gorgeous!!! I love Caysie's bands so much! I am very tempted to get one with french cuts to wear with my antique asscher ring!

Very curious about your yellow diamond reset! Looking forward to seeing that!

BELLA9280

Shiny_Rock
beautiful! i love your collection :love::love::love::love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new stacking band!! Those French cuts are truly tdf!! :love::love::love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love your entire collection, enjoy!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new band! Love the stacking options.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: gorgeous!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome. And your pictures!! So incredibly detailed. I love CVB's stuff. Can't wait to see your yellow

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! I am considering the same band in yellow gold too, so this is perfect to see on your hand and stacked with your other beautiful rings!! I love it, you have so many fun options!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMGAWD!! Soooo lovely! :love::love::love::love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful collection!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You lucky girl!!! :geek:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bands!!!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Love this!! :love::love::love:

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning!! Love Caysie's work!!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Very, very beautiful :love:
Thank you!

Another gorgeous band to your budding eternity ring collection!:love: Looks great stacked w/ your ACA solitaire!:appl:
Thank you! Yes, they are my "accessories" for my ACA!

Can't wait to see what you do with your yellow diamond reset--is Caysie on board for this project as well?:cheeky:

m-2-b ....hmmm, yes, she just may be...hee hee

Lovely - great options, all of them look good together. Just love Caysie's work. Congratulations.
I LOVE Caysie too #CvBlovefest

Oh, wow, that is just gorgeous!!! I love Caysie's bands so much! I am very tempted to get one with french cuts to wear with my antique asscher ring!

Jan, YES, you should! I love her french cut eternities! So special and not something you see every day

Very curious about your yellow diamond reset! Looking forward to seeing that!
Yes, me too! Hopefully will be done in about 4 weeks or so...I'm counting down the days!

beautiful! i love your collection :love::love::love::love:
Thank you so much! I'm so grateful!

Beautiful new stacking band!! Those French cuts are truly tdf!! :love::love::love:
Yes, I had no idea how much I'd love french cuts. They are such a gorgeous cut!

Awesome. And your pictures!! So incredibly detailed. I love CVB's stuff. Can't wait to see your yellow
Thank you regarding the photos...I'm trying to get better with my pics and used my Canon this time instead of just my iPhone.

Ooh! I am considering the same band in yellow gold too, so this is perfect to see on your hand and stacked with your other beautiful rings!! I love it, you have so many fun options!!
Yes, the buttery yellow is go gorgeous. You won't be sorry!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Beautiful ring and stack!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is just dreamy! So beautiful! :love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful collection! Those CvB bands are just incredible and look stunning with your e-ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results