shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Custom Whiteflash Engagement Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got engaged Wednesday to my boyfriend of four years. My ring is GORGEOUS if I do say so myself!
28.gif

Here are the stats:

Center Diamond:
1.51 G SI1 radiant cut (totally eyeclean)
GIA certified
6.99x6.37x4.13mm

Setting:
Custom Whiteflash setting in 14k white gold with 2 .20 carat F-G/VS tapered baguettes and 64 1.3mm ACA melee in the halo and on three sides of the shank. (3/4 the way around the ring.

I must say that my entire experience with Whiteflash has been outstanding. My sales representative Sheerah was great to work with-she is ridiculously friendly, helpful and responsive to e-mails and phone calls! I can''t say enough good things about her and Whiteflash as a whole!

Sheerah helped me find my center diamond and then I worked with her and the production manager, Leon Rocha, on my custom design. Both Leon and Sheerah were extremely receptive to any and all concerns I had about the setting and quickly changed and sent out new CAD images several times. After I approved my CAD images the ring took 11 days to be made.

The workmanship on my ring is perfect and I absolutely love it! I can''t believe how precisely set (and sparkly!) the tiny ACA melee are. I highly recommend Sheerah and Whiteflash to anyone looking for a diamond or custom setting. Thank you Whiteflash!

And now for the most important part...pictures!

First, here are the images Whiteflash sent out. They seem to have a slight yellow tinge to them but I can assure you, the diamonds and the ring are blindingly white!

wfbeautyshot.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And now a few handshots (pre-manicure)! I''m not so hot at the diamond pictures yet, but I''m working on it!

olivering.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more at a different angle:

boliver.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful and unique! Please post more pics and handshots!
30.gif

eta: woops, i see u posted more pics, keep them comin! its gorgeous!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful ring
30.gif
Congratulations on your engagement...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to thank all the posters, regulars, pros and otherwise for educating me!

Because of Pricescope I have learned more about diamonds than I ever could have learned on my own! (It''s also how I found out about Whiteflash and all the other top notch vendors out there.)

Sadly, Pricescope has also left me with a diamond/jewelry wishlist a mile long!
11.gif

Thanks again to everyone on Pricescope!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2007 11:17:59 PM
Author: thing2of2
I want to thank all the posters, regulars, pros and otherwise for educating me!

Because of Pricescope I have learned more about diamonds than I ever could have learned on my own! (It''s also how I found out about Whiteflash and all the other top notch vendors out there.)

Sadly, Pricescope has also left me with a diamond/jewelry wishlist a mile long!
11.gif

Thanks again to everyone on Pricescope!
Congrats thing2of2!!!! Your ring is well breathtaking!!! Best wishes to you both!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

And yes PS is great, you''ve gotten a great education, and now a new passion. It happens to all of us!!
3.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! Congrats!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and on your gorgeous new ring! The design is something really special and I am jealous of your long lovely fingers!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks DMBsGirl, risingsun, Kaleigh, Aljdewey and Sundial! I''m going to have to work hard on my diamond photography skills...they are definitely not that good! (My ring looks so much better than the pics...it''s super white and sparkly in real life!)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just gorgeous, love it. Congrats!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring--I love the design!

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!
36.gif

Very pretty design - love the side baguettes!

-J

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congratulations!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Stunning!!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous; looks perfect on you!

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Ellen, february2003bride, Dee*Jay, BunniBling, DiamondSeeker2006, Tacori E-Ring, justjulia, bling*diva*, Skippy123 and bluehue! (I hope I got everyone!)

I feel like my fellow Pricescopers are the only people who share my insane and sometimes obsessive love of diamonds and other jewelry so your compliments mean a lot! (And absolutely no one in my real life understands!)

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
Oh Thing2of2, I feel your pain. People think I am nuts, too. Some people just don''t get jewelry. I don''t get fancy cars. So be it!
19.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
it''s fantastic!
Congratulations!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2007 11:27:47 PM
Author: bluehue
Oh Thing2of2, I feel your pain. People think I am nuts, too. Some people just don''t get jewelry. I don''t get fancy cars. So be it!
19.gif

Hahaha! Me neither...I''m just fine with my older family sedan!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Thing2fo2!!!

That ring is stunning!
30.gif
30.gif

Wear it in good health.

KT

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and very blingy!!! I absolutely love the bagettes with the halo, very cool look! Congratulations.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
thing2of2, your ring is absolutely gorgeous and looks great on your hand. Congratulations on your engagement and on receiving such a beautiful gem in a fabulous setting. I had a great experience with Whiteflash and I'm glad you did too. CONGRATS!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow! what a beauty!
you done good
2.gif

more pics!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sophie, KtIceRN, kcoursolle, MiniMouse and belle!

KtIceRN-I love your gorgeous new ring! I saw your photos while mine was getting made and it got me soooo excited because they are somewhat similar in style and I knew mine would be fabulous if it was anywhere near as well-made and beautiful as yours!

And belle, I can''t post pictures for a bit because I have to sadly part with my ring for about a week! It came to me too big and I have to send it back to Whiteflash to get it sized.
39.gif

They are reimbursing me for shipping, of course, but I have to send it by registered mail which they said usually takes around 4 days from where I am. (Although I just read that thread about registered mail sometimes taking FOREVER so I''m a little bit scared!)

I''ll take more pictures as soon as I get it back and hopefully hone my diamond photography skills!

Thanks again to all for your kind words!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous design...beautiful ring..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results