shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Custom is IN!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Hello All! I took my ring in a month ago to have it "reworked" by a jeweler in town. I got it back today and I am in shock by how wonderful it is. I was nervous that they wouldn''t be able to incorporate everything I wanted, but they did! Here are the "specs" as I know them,

Center stone is a Round Brilliant 1.5 carats G color and SI2 in clarity. The two side stones are half moons weighing .24 carats tw, they are G in color and VS1 in clarity. The pave around the stones are G in color and VS1 in clarity weighing .43 carats total.

The engraving was hand done and I think they did a fabulous job. All in all, I am pleased as punch! I am including five shots of the ring. I finally learned how to use the macro function of my camera!

Box1a.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh AnaClare its beautiful!!! You have to take some hand shots and show that one off... please take a few and post them its gorg.!!!

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Another Shot

WRH1a.jpg

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Another...

WRS1a.jpg

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Another...

WRU1a.jpg

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Another...

WRS2a.jpg

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Last new one...

WRS3a.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- thats some re-work!
Lots of blink going on

It''s lovely

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I LOVE it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Absolutely stunning!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty and unusual design - thanks for sharing!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that''s awesome!!!! The detail is superb! Is it your engagement/wedding ring?

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! I particularly like that the underside is beautiful too!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, painstakingly crafted ring! Not only are the center stone and sides gorgeous, but everything about that setting is divine! The gallery, the engraving, the small details, the underside...just breathtaking!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''ve got one heck of a skilled jeweler. Your ring is a true piece of art. It''s simply gorgeous and I love every single detail about it..

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Wow! That is a stuner, the detail work is amazing!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
It looks lovely on your hand and looks like fine workmanship. Congrats!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations ...
36.gif

Wow is right! Your ring is splendid!
emlove.gif
Love the hand engraving, and those half moons!

Love the idea of having the half moons!
18.gif

When you have time, pleasure us with more hand pics of your new sparklie, Please.

Take Care,
35.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That is an absolute work of art. The engraving is stunning. I hope you never change that ring because your great grand daughter would really miss having that left to her.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Stunning!!
30.gif
30.gif

I love the intricate engraving, definitely an heirloom!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, all of the details are just gorgeous! How do you like the euroshank?

mara54

Shiny_Rock
WOW, what a beautiful ring, love the sytle, and the way it looks on your hand.
face9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is not a ring, it is a piece of art!!! Wow, that is stunning.

shay

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments! I can''t stop staring at it. It''s funny that it is actually my ring. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful jeweler. The jeweler said that he normally has a hand in all the rings he designs but he sent mine out to a gentleman that engraves rings for Tacori. I wasn''t specific on the engraving style, I just said no regarding specific designs. I left them with creative control and I am really pleased with what they did. To answer a few questions...

Ries: it is my engagement ring.
I have a channel set wedding ring that I will keep because that is what we said our vows with. It doesn''t go with my new ring so I am working on having a band made to fit the contours as well as have it engraved to match the ring. I was worried about having something on the side that would eventually rub the engraving and make it dull.

BrightSpot: I LOVE the euro shank. I am pretty hard on my hands so when I had a plain thick band it would constantly flatten out on the bottom. My best friend has a euro shank and I decided to try it out. My ring hasn''t slid around at all. It is extremely comfortable and I''m very glad I made the choice to have it.

DiamondLil: I originally told the jeweler that an underside design wasn''t necessary. I am so glad they used their own discretion on that and designed what I look at as a nice cross underneath.

Lumpkin: I absolutely plan on passing this ring down to my children. I wanted an antique look that was unique and I think that over time it will still carry that unique/antique quality.

Thanks again for all of the comments!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Love the details. Great rework.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results