shape
carat
color
clarity

My new, custom 2-stone ring <3

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so excited to have my new 2-stone ring! I designed the ring and the wonderful Sara Commers (https://www.instagram.com/saracommersprivatejeweler) made it for me after a few back and forth CAD renders and adjustments. The diamonds are both lab grown. The round stone is a GCAL 8x 0.72 F VVS2. The emerald cut is an IGI 0.66 G VVS2.

I have always liked three stone rings and have designed and commissioned a few over the years. I had a two stone ring made for me several years ago but I don't wear it much as it doesn't look quite as I'd envisioned. I've been toying around with the idea of how I want a two-stone to look for a long time and over the last year have solidified what it is that I don't like about my other one and what it is that I want to be different. I realized that I want the stones set at a slight angle toward eachother so that at any given time whichever stone is on the lateral part of my finger would be facing toward me when I look at my hand - so the beauty is for me to appreciate rather than focusing on how it looks for others. If I want to look at the round cut, i'll wear it one way; if i want to look at the emerald cut, I'll wear it the other way. I've never seen a two-stone set this way and Sara said she'd never done one this way. I think she thought I was crazy when I sent back the first CAD and explained that I wanted the stones facing eachother, not facing away from eachother and not on a horizontal plane :loopy::loopy:

Anyways, here it is!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:I said so in the other thread, but it bears repeating- This ring is so pretty and so sharp. I love the contemporary lines, so much so, that I had a similar ring made for my sister who absolutely loves it!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
:love:I said so in the other thread, but it bears repeating- This ring is so pretty and so sharp. I love the contemporary lines, so much so, that I had a similar ring made for my sister who absolutely loves it!

Thanks!! I'd love to see pics of that if you have any! :)

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Sure! They were made with unmentionables with her favorite shapes and colors. I want to make her a lab version someday with one stone being brown leaning champagne and a crisp white.
She loves that it has a little edge to it.

891374 932123

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Sure! They were made with unmentionables with her favorite shapes and colors. I want to make her a lab version someday with one stone being brown leaning champagne and a crisp white.
She loves that it has a little edge to it.

1654654140687.png 20220213_160318.jpg

This is awesome!! Very unique and a wonderful gift

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super cool addition to your collection!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also at the risk of being a huge weirdo, your doggy is ADORABLE

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results