shape
carat
color
clarity

My new cushion micropave!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that''s gorgeous!

CushBall

Rough_Rock
karend26 -- Wow, thanks! I needed to hear that. I''ve been feeling like I should have gone for the round brilliant with pear side stones (love Kaleigh''s).

I love my ring, but I feel like it is shrinking! Has anyone else had this issue??

CushBall

Rough_Rock
violet3 -- I love your band! Is that a u-prong? Do you have a thread?

IheartDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Love your very elegant ring...

I have a cushion ring sorta like yours (no halo though)... Lately I've been wearing it with a solid gold thin Tiffany wedding band, I have a diamond platinum wb as well. I've just been enjoying the simplicity and mixed metal look for now... Sometimes when you have a engagement ring with pave diamonds on it and a wb with diamonds it can feel super blingy at times... Or maybe it's just me
1.gif

Great ring though... Congrats!!!

tee27

Rough_Rock
what a gorgeous ring!!! perfect proportion and very delicate. I was wondering if you have information on the size of the shank and the halo?? what size are the stones on the shank and the halo?

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Whooooaaaaa.... look at the finger coverage! What a gorgeous ring!!
30.gif
I love that it is both significant and delicate. Bellisima!!
36.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 2:49:21 PM
Author: Bia
W O W
30.gif

ETA: Halos aren't usually my preference, but after seeing yours...I'm beginning to reconsider
31.gif
Ditto!! This is a perfect example of a great halo setting with the right stone
36.gif
. I've seen halos with princess cut stones that look nice face up but don't 'look right' from the side view

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Hummunnaa hummunnaa hummunnaa!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results