shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Cushion from ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

college1

Rough_Rock
would like to share with you my new cushion ring. I worked with Gary at ERD and both he and Mark were wonderful to work with. I think I have figured out how to post pictures but I am not 100% sure, so please bear with me while I attempt this

ring 6 paint.JPG

college1

Rough_Rock
Another

ring4 paint.JPG

college1

Rough_Rock
and another

ring5 paint.JPG

college1

Rough_Rock
another

ring 7 paint.JPG

college1

Rough_Rock
Last one I promise

ring 8 paint.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
mark does it again! yummy yummy!!
30.gif
what setting is that? oh yes, and the specs please!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL! yes, tell us more about the setting, it compliments your cushion so nicely!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous rings! congrats
36.gif
36.gif

i''d love to see more photos of the setting, the cushion looks huge on your hand!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!
36.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

college1

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your comments---I just managed to post my favorite picture. This ring was for my 35th wedding anniversary which was last Jan. My husband has been after me since then to get a new ring, but I wasn''t much into jewelry and didn''t know what I wanted. A few months ago I saw an ad for the Tiffany Novo and fell in love with it.

I went to see the ring at Tiffany''s, realized that the stone was a square cushion and then I started to do some research here on Pricescope. I knew that I wanted a more rectangular cushion and found out from everyone here that ERD was the place to go for cushion cuts. I called and spoke to Gary, told him what I was looking for, and made an appointment to see what he and Mark found for me. When my husband and I went to ERD Gary and Mark could not have been more helpful to work with. After an "extensive education" on cushions, I felt a little overwhelmed and asked if I could come back later. Gary assured me that they would be there until 7PM so my husband and I had a lovely lunch, then took a little "field trip" to Tiffany''s to make sure I still liked the Novo setting. I was able to try on a comparable size, color, and clarity ring (although it was a square cushion) and I knew for sure that was what I wanted.

When we returned both Gary and Mark were still there and answered all my questions. I choose this 2.56, E,VS2,EX,EX with a 1.21 ratio. I then asked Gary if they could custom make a "Novo-like" ring for me with a matching wedding band. The result exceeded my expectations. I could not recommend ERD and Gary more highly.!! Thanks to all the Pricescope posters who made this experience possible. I could not have done it without you.

ring 9 paint.JPG

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Very Well Done!!! 35 years...that is the real treasure here! Congrats all the way around! §

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Your new cushion is stunning!!
Congratulations on your 35th Wedding Anniversary!! WOW!!
36.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is lovely! Wow and can I say what pretty hands you have. Congratulations on getting to your 35th anniversary.
1.gif

DiamondSeeker7

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and your hands are lovely! I got my ering from Gary and Mark at ERD and I have to agree they are the best!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the ring and the anniversary! Both are a beautiful thing!
21.gif

Great job researching and really knowing what you want!
I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed with information. Sometimes I just want to be lazy and just say, "Hey if it looks pretty, I''ll take it. Who cares about these specs and reports!"
31.gif

Thank god I always have PS in the back of my head!
36.gif
Congrats again!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous cushion and gorgeous set! Very beautiful!!! Congrats on your anni!!!

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, it''s beautiful! And as already said, 35 years, ..that''s big !
1.gif

4 pavilion stone ?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
oh, wow!!

how exciting for you
beautiful ring
I know you will enjoy it
for many more years to come.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats your set is stunning. Love your cushion!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Congrats on 35 years! And that ring is sooo lovely!

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
4.gif
Wow that rock looks huge! Lovely ring!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, 35 years!! congratulations, that is wonderful!! and, um, what hand lotion do you use - your hands look amazing, like those of a 20 year-old!
1.gif

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
college1, I love your stone and the setting
18.gif
I just adore cushions and that setting is my fav! I have one vary similar. Congrats on your 35th Wedding Anniversary that is truly something to be proud of and you and your husband have my admiration!
36.gif

college1

Rough_Rock
Pauly,

The GIA cert shows 8 pavilions

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Ahh the mystery of cushion plots, I think that's why we love them though.
1.gif
I have an 8 as well. Congratulations again, it's beautiful!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow....I''m in love! I adore cushions. Specs please, on that baby!!!

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Not only married 35 years, but to a man "who has been after you to get a ring"???
Whhhooooaaaa.....JACKPOT!
9.gif

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Simply gorgeous! And I''m in awe of your 35 years together! Congratulations!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! That set is REGAL!! So clean and classic looking. :) I am pretty darn jealous. :) hehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results