shape
carat
color
clarity

My new CBI 5 stone: WolfCBI's last piece <3

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

I am so excited to finally share my Wolf CBI 5 stone ring. About a year ago I saw a video of a CBI, and I was sold. I had never seen a diamond perform like that before. But financially we weren’t in a good place for an impulse splurge. So I shelved the idea.

On July 16th I got the best news: I had passed my profession’s national certification exam, and had advanced to the highest possible standing/benchmark in my field. I decided right away that now was the best time to purchase a heirloom piece of jewelry to celebrate! Time for my Wolf CBI 5 stone!

I spent HOURS looking through the 5 stone thread. I contacted Wolf CBI, and Layla got back to me within hours of first sending them an email. Since they did not have the size / color diamonds I wanted, they decided to do a custom cut-to-order for all 5 of my CBI’s. This project is my first big custom project, and they worked with me to make my perfect U-prong setting.

During my project, Layla left Wolf CBI. Melissa became my point of contact moving forward. Sadly a few weeks later, the heart breaking news spread that Wolf CBI was shutting their doors. @Wink himself became my main point of contact from there out.

I am so thankful that I was able to buy a piece from Wolf CBI (most importantly, Wink!) before they closed. Wink informed me that my 5 stone ring was their last piece of jewelry to create as a business.

Now, details!

18k yellow gold, 3mm band. 1.552 CT. Size 5.25 finger. On the inside is engraved “You Did It!”, as a reminder to myself of my accomplishments in my career.

1. 0.313, F, VVS1, AGS 000
  2. 0.316, G, VS1, AGS 000
  3. 0.303, G, VS1, AGS 000
  4. 0.312, H, VS1, AGS 000
  5. 0.308, I, SI1, AGS 000

The craftsmanship is amazing. The gold is polished to a mirror-like finish. Wink told me they spent 15 hours polishing it! The U-prongs are spectacular, and they even added little holes in the bottom for easy cleaning. Something I didn’t even think about asking for. I asked for it to be low profile, while still showing the girdle, pavilion, just to the point of the culet. It is my most well-made piece of jewelry yet.

These are my first super-ideal diamonds, and I’m completely sold. They are the most beautiful diamonds I’ve ever seen in my life.

Thanks for reading my story! Don't mind the grocery store photos.... They have the best lighting, hehe! I tried to get a variety of photos and videos. Please do watch the videos at the end, they are truly spectacular. I'm mad the videos don't really do the ring justice!

Thank you @Wink for your help and compassion during my project. I am honored to have such a beautiful heirloom piece to last forever, and I am so happy I got to work with you on my special project <3 @Wink

Johanna-12724.JPG
Johanna-12725.JPG
Johanna-12726.JPG
arrow shot.jpg side shot sun.jpg head on bright lights full hand.jpg head on bright lights.jpg perspective shot.jpg side shot.jpg

car shot.jpg

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3 Official Wolf CBI

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a way to celebrate! Congrats!! :kiss2: :kiss2:

cheers--Sharon

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello!

I am so excited to finally share my Wolf CBI 5 stone ring. About a year ago I saw a video of a CBI, and I was sold. I had never seen a diamond perform like that before. But financially we weren’t in a good place for an impulse splurge. So I shelved the idea.

On July 16th I got the best news: I had passed my profession’s national certification exam, and had advanced to the highest possible standing/benchmark in my field. I decided right away that now was the best time to purchase a heirloom piece of jewelry to celebrate! Time for my Wolf CBI 5 stone!

I spent HOURS looking through the 5 stone thread. I contacted Wolf CBI, and Layla got back to me within hours of first sending them an email. Since they did not have the size / color diamonds I wanted, they decided to do a custom cut-to-order for all 5 of my CBI’s. This project is my first big custom project, and they worked with me to make my perfect U-prong setting.

During my project, Layla left Wolf CBI. Melissa became my point of contact moving forward. Sadly a few weeks later, the heart breaking news spread that Wolf CBI was shutting their doors. @Wink himself became my main point of contact from there out.

I am so thankful that I was able to buy a piece from Wolf CBI (most importantly, Wink!) before they closed. Wink informed me that my 5 stone ring was their last piece of jewelry to create as a business.

Now, details!

18k yellow gold, 3mm band. 1.552 CT. Size 5.25 finger. On the inside is engraved “You Did It!”, as a reminder to myself of my accomplishments in my career.

1. 0.313, F, VVS1, AGS 000
  2. 0.316, G, VS1, AGS 000
  3. 0.303, G, VS1, AGS 000
  4. 0.312, H, VS1, AGS 000
  5. 0.308, I, SI1, AGS 000

The craftsmanship is amazing. The gold is polished to a mirror-like finish. Wink told me they spent 15 hours polishing it! The U-prongs are spectacular, and they even added little holes in the bottom for easy cleaning. Something I didn’t even think about asking for. I asked for it to be low profile, while still showing the girdle, pavilion, just to the point of the culet. It is my most well-made piece of jewelry yet.

These are my first super-ideal diamonds, and I’m completely sold. They are the most beautiful diamonds I’ve ever seen in my life.

Thanks for reading my story! Don't mind the grocery store photos.... They have the best lighting, hehe! I tried to get a variety of photos and videos. Please do watch the videos at the end, they are truly spectacular. I'm mad the videos don't really do the ring justice!

Thank you @Wink for your help and compassion during my project. I am honored to have such a beautiful heirloom piece to last forever, and I am so happy I got to work with you on my special project <3 @Wink

Johanna-12724.JPG
Johanna-12725.JPG
Johanna-12726.JPG
arrow shot.jpg side shot sun.jpg head on bright lights full hand.jpg head on bright lights.jpg perspective shot.jpg side shot.jpg

car shot.jpg

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3 Official Wolf CBI

Gorgeous! So sad about Wink closing up shop.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring, and what a wonderful tribute to all your hard work and perseverance. Wear it in good health!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous tribute to your accomplishments! Still so sad about Wink, but am grateful to have several beautiful CBI stones, and glad to know that he wrapped things up on a high note with the creation of your beautiful ring! :love: Enjoy!!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and wow what a ring! Those stones are to die for. Love the bottom,for sure easier to clean but still secure

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Beautiful. Such a great way to celebrate!

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wowza! This is such a gorgeous piece. I’d be spending a lot of time at the grocery store with that ring & those lights!

I also love to see PSers choose jewelry to celebrate non-relationship milestones as well. Congratulations on your professional achievement!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Certainly better than popping a bottle of champagne to celebrate!! Gorgeous ring, enjoy!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! That is just beau-ti-FUL. What an amazing ring, and a heck of a creation for CBI to go out on. It is stunning. :kiss2: I’m sure you’ll enjoy those sparkles every time you see it!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your certification results and on your gorgeous ring! You're so lucky to have gotten the last CBI ring-it's like you are wearing a little piece of history:kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Superb, just whoa. Sparkle o_O
And take any grocery shot you want, I'm all about 'em!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your amazing achievement and also what a stunning ring to celebrate and mark this milestone in your career!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful. What a special piece in so many ways! Congratulations on passing your certification and finding such a meaningful way to celebrate!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your ring and your accomplishment! The ring looks
Absolutely stunning on you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I think you made a great choice in the 5 stone ring to commemorate your achievement!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Neat-o! Congrats on your job achievement and your pretty ring. I like the ”non-stuffed” look with some space between the diamonds. Keep on forgetting ingredients so you can run back to the grocery store lighting and give us moar photos.

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I could stare at that all day. Thank you for sharing your new sparkle — both your bling and your achievement! Congrats!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your career milestone! What a gorgeous sparkly way to celebrate it

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dazzlingly beautiful!!

Huge congratulations on your achievement & your new ring!

Drop dead gorgeous! :kiss2:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
You done good!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your accomplishment and your beautiful ring!

It's a gorgeous piece. Enjoy the light show!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results