shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Cartier Roadster

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Stonehuner, Imdanny, DiamondDana, Starfishy and Sarahbear. I don''t come to this forum often so I didn''t respond earlier, apologies.

I will try to post a picture of the clasp when I get my camera back, Sarahbear.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 12:31:36 AM
Author: starfishy
wow.. nice watch.
can post more wristshot photos ?? mayb a full length hand?

and may i ask u, did u get tired of the purple face n wished u have gotten the white face instead ? :D
Hi Starfishy,

At first I was torn between the white and purple face. I finally chose the purple face because I think it looks better than the white with the stainless steel strap and I was likely to wear it with the stainless steel more often (The white looks better with the black satin strap but I am unlikely to wear the roadster as an evening watch). The purple face roadster also comes with a purple alligator strap, which serves as an alternative watch for day dressing for me.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Starfishy, I forgot to add that the purple face is actually the mother of pearl face reflecting lots of purple light/orient.

starfishy

Rough_Rock
Trade
yea, that is what i think too.

can post a picture of the roadster with the purple aligator strap?
another special color is the white mop with hot pink romans. did u saw that ?

LisaLondon

Rough_Rock
Ack! A Roadster is my absolute favorite watch design... I don''t wear a watch, but if I did I''d want a gold Roadster and a stainless Roadster. I love the MOP face on yours, very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results