shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Brian Gavin Bead Set Eternity Band!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! Just wanted to post my new bead set eternity band from Brian Gavin! It's got 2.55 ctw of their signature E/F melee. Let me know what you think!

I eventually want to get a solitaire from them also but am unsure as to which one will sit flush next to it? Any thoughts?

IMG_4506.JPG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!! :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful band!!!!!! :love:

Not sure which would solitaire setting would sit flush. You should ask someone at BGD's for their opinion. :))

Cachette :))

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Your new band is beautiful. :love: :love: I love how low it sits on your finger making it comfortable to wear.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! We need more pics!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to see a lot more pics, that's what I think! :love: :love: :cheeky: :cheeky:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a photo of my BGD eternity band together w/ my RB trellis engagement ring. I am currently in the process of resetting my engagement ring into the BGD Sarah Halo (which will probably turn into a RHR). I do love how this band sits so low! Thanks for all the compliments! I owe it to all of the pricescopers for steering me in the direction of BGD!

IMG_3706_2.JPG

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
it's gorgeous! with a low set band, you'll have a lot of options for an e-ring that can still sit flush. i'm sure BGD can help you find one easily.

i've not been disappointed with BGD's work yet, and am looking forward to receiving our wedding bands from them soon...

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's another one from the side view by itself.

IMG_4482.JPG

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
Oh I just love it! Do you have a profile shot? How many points are the diamonds? I am looking for something similar.

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Very nice!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe they are 15 pointers on the eternity band. Is this the profile shot you are looking for?

IMG_3731_2.JPG

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
Perfect! That is exactly what I wanted to see. It looks nice and low! Such a nice band!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the pics! It looks really different up close than it does paired with your e-ring. I have never seen it up close before!
I would have never known it had the squared off prongs. I like it! It will look great, and it looks like it will be safe to wear
with your new halo!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Had to bump this to tell you how much I love this band, especially the prongs and how low it is! It's gorgeous!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your band too!!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
It is BEAUTIFUL (and it looks gorgeous next to your new Sarah Halo :love: )... What beautiful rings you have! Thanks for steering me over to this thread, its very helpful (I am having such a hard time deciding which eternity band to put next to my halo--shared vs bead and then what melee size. Choices choices choices) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mismatched look like you have in you other thread and I LOVE the w-band is bigger than the e-ring melee. (most people say to do it the other way). Anyways, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeoous!!

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
Hey mom2boys!!! First of all your rings are beautiful!!! i'm trying to reset my 8 stone ring (shared prong) because it is rubbing against the prongs of my e-ring. do you have the proglem with the bead set as well??? Because if you don't it would solve all my problems!!!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
danyhutch--The bead set band is less likely to wear away at your e-ring but I think anything you wear together may eventually cause some friction. I think you should try it!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!

ah7es

Rough_Rock
mom2boys - I know you don't have this ring anymore, but did you find that the bead set rubbed a lot against your e-ring? I originally wanted a shared prong to go with my Vatche Caroline, but now I'm concerned about the rubbing. Your BGD ring is beautiful, and if it didn't rub much it would be the perfect solution! Any thoughts you have would be appreciated. Thanks!

ah7es

Rough_Rock
mom2boys - Thanks! Your rings are beautiful!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful! :love: Love how it works with your ering - enjoy and wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results