shape
carat
color
clarity

my new blue

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
I hope I attached the file right...

Showing off my pride and joy..my bridal set only 12 days old. I don''t know much about my diamond, other than it''s a .63 irradiated blue diamond. Should there be some type of certificate or paperwork available for my diamond? The set is valued at $3800....I am afraid to ask if that is a good price, fair price, high price etc. Any thoughts would be welcome...

kboggsring.jpg

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not an expert on irradiated diamonds so I can''t answer that part of the q. However, I think your set is quite lovely. Very unique!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have any answers to your questions, but wanted to say CONGRATS to you! Were you just married on 3/15?

Your bridal set is beautiful! Enjoy!

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
Yes we were just married. A second for both of us, and we wanted something different. His wedding band is black ceramic...doesn''t match mine in the least, but it''s totally him.

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your new set, they look great together! That blue is so vibrant!

mskatee

Rough_Rock
Your blue diamond is very different and beautiful! I also love the idea of a black ceramic band for your husband. How unique! Congrats :)

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
How beautiful and unique! I also have an irradiated blue diamond in a RHR. I bought it years ago before I knew anything about diamonds but I love wearing it. It is such fun!

I see new sparkles and colors everytime I look at it!

Enjoy yours!

Julie

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set! Congrats on your marriage!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
WoW, it''s lovely!
Congratulations!
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I think that it is beautiful and the fact that both of you wanted something different is great. I love shiny and sparkly rings! and your set falls into this category. Congratulations on the wedding and good luck!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set! I simply love that colour blue.

It doesn''t matter if the price is good, fair whatever, what matters is that you and hubby are happy. Congrats on your wedding!!

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Love the blue diamond,very pretty. Who cares what it is worth if you are both happy with your choice. I am sure it will have many happy years to come.
30.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh what an amazing set!! SO unique!!
30.gif
Congratulations!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know anything about irradiated diamonds so can''t answer any of your questions but I wanted to say that your set is beautiful. I love the color of the blue diamond and it really pops against the whites. Congratulations on your marriage!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! Where did you get the setting, if I may ask??

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
What pretty shade of blue!

I really like your setting too! Congrats on getting married!

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
I love your set!

I got a blue and white diamond band last year and I just love mine. They are so unique aren''t they?

And if you don''t mind my saying....I''ll agree with the other poster that you need to post more pics! We love, love, looking at pictures here on this forum! Lots and lots....so shamelessly post those pictures girl!
36.gif
We would love to see more! Did I get my point across
27.gif

Oh, and welcome....

9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I love the contrast between the the stones.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2008 8:38:35 PM
Author:kboggs315
I hope I attached the file right...

Showing off my pride and joy..my bridal set only 12 days old. I don''t know much about my diamond, other than it''s a .63 irradiated blue diamond. Should there be some type of certificate or paperwork available for my diamond? The set is valued at $3800....I am afraid to ask if that is a good price, fair price, high price etc. Any thoughts would be welcome...
Congratulations on your new bridal set!! If you''re looking for more info about irradiated blue diamonds in general, you can probably run a search on here for "treated diamonds" or "irradiated diamonds" and come up with plenty of reading material! I am always learning something new by reading old posts on here. And if you are concerned that you might have paid too much, you could always take the set to be appraised to get a better idea of what it''s worth (and necessary if you plan to get it insured)... but it sounds like you truly love it, so maybe it would be best not to worry too much about the cost at this point, and just enjoy your new sparkly!!
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you and your new hubby :)

WOW I really love the blueness of your centre stone it is so vibrant :) beautiful set :)

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
Oh thanks to all. It makes me sooo happy to see that others like my rings as much as me! You are right..who cares what its worth! As for the setting....I have no idea who the designer is, we got it at Deans Diamond. Unfortunately, there were problems with it from the start...before I even had it on my finger, two of the small stones on the e-ring fell out. They were replaced. Then, less than a week after the wedding, a small stone fell out of the wedding band. The theory is that when it was sized, because my finger is so small, it stretched the small stone setting out too much and the diamonds are no longer secure. Instead of constantly replacing them (at the jewelers cost), they have ordered my bands in my size. So, even though there were issues, they are making amends and I''m still happy.

Again...thanks to all.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I just love the color of irradiated blue diamonds.

I have a pair of blue diamond studs. They are pre-PS and the cut is not too nice, but I love the color.

Enjoy your pretties, and I hope the new setting cures the problems you are having with this one.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings and congratulations on your marriage!

Its good to know that your jeweller is doing everything they can to make you happy. I love great customer service!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and unique set, congratulations on your marriage...and your gorgeous rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results