shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Bling

Tinyd

Rough_Rock
I’m so super excited about my new pieces. I had my wedding band and engagement ring upgraded and used my old ones and made a pendant out of them. So happy with the results.
Specs- engagement ring 3.02 carat center with 1.6 carat side stones. Wedding band 3.05 carats. Pendant 1.70 carat stone with diamond and blue sapphires.

D3412A53-043E-4C0F-80A1-588B773B99F0.jpeg ECF243C0-1BE6-4512-A3D1-6D0C3AA71D77.jpeg 55FC7C06-5204-4512-A474-83C0176D1994.jpeg

Loving my new bling.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! Gorgeous pieces. :appl:

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Wow. Gorgeous. Beautiful. Love it .Congratulations.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
How lovely that you get to keep your originals close to your heart whilst also upgrading!

Was your pendant based on a particular design or theme? It's such a beautiful shape and quite unusual, which made me wonder if it had a hidden meaning. You don't even have to share, I just like things that have hidden and special meanings.

Please post more pictures of both! There's certainly not enough of either of them! :D

Just wondering - the girdles of the diamonds of your engagement ring and wedding band look like they touch each other? Please be careful! They will ruin themselves rubbing against each other like that, and that would be dreadful! Do you have a metal spacer? They can ruin that instead. :mrgreen2:

:geek2: Thank you for sharing!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are the size of you side stones on your ering and wedding band? Are they comfy? Very pretty!

Tinyd

Rough_Rock
How lovely that you get to keep your originals close to your heart whilst also upgrading!

Was your pendant based on a particular design or theme? It's such a beautiful shape and quite unusual, which made me wonder if it had a hidden meaning. You don't even have to share, I just like things that have hidden and special meanings.

Please post more pictures of both! There's certainly not enough of either of them! :D

Just wondering - the girdles of the diamonds of your engagement ring and wedding band look like they touch each other? Please be careful! They will ruin themselves rubbing against each other like that, and that would be dreadful! Do you have a metal spacer? They can ruin that instead. :mrgreen2:

No special meaning just loved the design the sapphires and diamonds were my wedding band then the diamond the ring. I had the rings sodered together so that they won’t rub. I don’t like the look of a spacer so got them stuck together so no rubbing occurs. Thanks for the wonderful comments. I’ll have to post more pictures later.

Tinyd

Rough_Rock
What are the size of you side stones on your ering and wedding band? Are they comfy? Very pretty!
The engagement rings are .25 each and the wedding band are .40 each.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow what a gorgeous set!!! Love all the bling and the classic and elegant style! The pendant is the perfect new home for your diamond, looks so pretty :love:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
No special meaning just loved the design the sapphires and diamonds were my wedding band then the diamond the ring. I had the rings sodered together so that they won’t rub. I don’t like the look of a spacer so got them stuck together so no rubbing occurs. Thanks for the wonderful comments. I’ll have to post more pictures later.

You had a beautiful original set!

Excellent idea about the soldering! Would you be willing to share pictures of that too?

Thank you in advance for more pictures! You must never get anything done with such a blingy wedding set! :lol: So awesome.

Tinyd

Rough_Rock
CDC364B2-87B5-4376-B32E-47E3B352E81E.jpeg 97343ECD-A6E5-4C2E-9219-420FA5DE6CD4.jpeg B4B307EB-3152-41AC-BBF4-4ED464D3EB58.jpeg
You had a beautiful original set!

Excellent idea about the soldering! Would you be willing to share pictures of that too?

Thank you in advance for more pictures! You must never get anything done with such a blingy wedding set! :lol: So awesome.
Here are a few more pictures and a picture of the bottom where they are fused together.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
CDC364B2-87B5-4376-B32E-47E3B352E81E.jpeg 97343ECD-A6E5-4C2E-9219-420FA5DE6CD4.jpeg B4B307EB-3152-41AC-BBF4-4ED464D3EB58.jpeg
Here are a few more pictures and a picture of the bottom where they are fused together.

Really very beautiful rings! Very neat soldering too. I am getting a new ring and had been considering spacers... I'll think about this option. Just not sure what I feel about not being able to wear them separately but in terms of protecting the ring it's a great idea!

Congratulations! :)

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful upgrade and a fun, unusual pendant!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful upgrade! Congrats!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful. Enjoy and thank you for sharing.

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Bling alert! Definitely went all in with the upgrade! But still such a classic style.

Enjoy!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TinyD.. you rings, and pendant are perfect!!! I love your new set btw - it flows beautifully!!! congratulations and you have impeccable taste!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your anniversary! Super blingy and huge and beautiful. I had a ring like that before. Enjoy and wear in health.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations... beautiful bling.:appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If those are soldered, which seems prudent, what do you wear if you're just wearing a band? - say at the gym, gardening and whatever.....

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Different/no band perhaps?

Tinyd

Rough_Rock
If those are soldered, which seems prudent, what do you wear if you're just wearing a band? - say at the gym, gardening and whatever.....
I don’t wear a band or anything if I am not using my rings. I have always had my rings soldered and very few times do I actually not wear them.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am in LOVE with your wedding set! Everything from the 3ct stunner to the fabulous shared prong wedding set! Congrats on such an amazing set. You must get compliments every where you go!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers that must be an absolute sparkle bomb under lights and in the sun.

Congrats on an amazing upgrade :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your wedding set. Beautiful!:love:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Simply amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results