shape
carat
color
clarity

My new BGD solitaire and friends!

CamoKitty

Rough_Rock
YAYAYAYAYAY! I got my new ring to replace the one that got stolen. So naturally I took her for a photoshoot along with some of my other shinies.

Note 1: Please pardon my poor photography. ^_^() I'm not terribly experienced.
Note 2: Also pardon the scars on my hands. They've finally healed up after my dog attacked me.

Now for the fun stuff!

My new ring is a .59 H SI1 Brian Gavin Signature Round set in a plain 4 prong solitaire on a size 5 finger.

Here is the box!
1holdingbox.jpg

And with the box open
2camoringinbox.jpg

Ring on top of the box :)
3camoringonbox.jpg

CamoKitty

Rough_Rock
4macro'd.jpg

Handshots!!!
5camohandshot.jpg

6camohandshot2.jpg

7camohandshot3.jpg

Lol. My wedding band needs a new rhodium coating.
8camocloseup.jpg

9camosideview.jpg

10ringhandcert.jpg

CamoKitty

Rough_Rock
Some of my favorite other rings. From left to right: Pearl with diamond hearts on either side (husband's birthstone), Opal ring (daughter's birthstone), and the ring husband first got me as soon as we could afford something with diamonds while we were engaged.
11camohandshotrings.jpg

Closer up:
12familybirthstones.jpg

And introducing my new ring to the family! :)
13ringsnewfriends.jpg

CamoKitty

Rough_Rock
Now for my pendants!

This my hubby got for me for our three year wedding anniversary last month:
It's from the Open Hearts collection by Jane Seymour
14keypendant.jpg

My new presents together
15sparklygifts.jpg

This is the first diamond I've ever owned. Given to me by my mom and dad when i turned 15 yrs old. From Kay.
16camosfirstdiamondever.jpg

This is a crystal pendant that is filled with tiny little uncut rubies:
17crystalruby.jpg

A birthday present from last year. My birthstone (diamonds!) and my nickname (Cat) Hehehe.
18diamondkitty.jpg

I like dolphins. Nuff said ;-)
19saphdolphin.jpg

CamoKitty

Rough_Rock
Back to the main event. Lol.

My solitaire on my oil lamp.
20ringoillamp.jpg

My ring with another stone I don't know what to do with. A recent gift that showed up after i ordered my ring. GIA cert. .49 H VS2 Ideal Hearts and Arrows.
21sparklebuddies.jpg

Some fun in the car:
22morecloseupshots.jpg

I've got sunshine...
23camoringinsunshine.jpg

24bling!.jpg

CamoKitty

Rough_Rock
Fire Shots!!!

25redhaze.jpg

26kapow!.jpg

27lasered.jpg

After being so dazzling all day...it's time for a nap. lol.
28sleepingonblanket.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is lovely. I'm so sorry your first got stolen, and also that you were attacked by your own dog. That sounds awful! What type of dog did you have?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring! :love: They do a super job on prongs even on the plain solitaire settings, don't they?! I think the .49 stone would be pretty in a pendant! Or you could wait and get a match to have some studs! You have some pretty pieces!

CamoKitty

Rough_Rock
Thanks gemgirl and diamondseeker :) I'm thrilled with this ring. It sparkles like crazy and my hubby has referred to it as a little disco ball lol.

My dog was a Korean Jindo we got while husband was stationed in Korea, I've owned them before when I was younger and they're fantastic dogs. Fiercly loyal, clean (i've never seen any other breed groom themselves as much...very catlike), smart, and very fast and graceful. His name was Anubis and I don't know what it was about him that he snapped. I think he came from a puppy mill that inbred too much but we were never told. Because he was so healthy we never suspected till his behavior started getting out of hand. Unfortunately, He bit some of my friends too :( I was the 4th person he drew blood in a 6 month period! Luckily I got the worst of it and that it wasn't my three year old daughter that he got his jaws on. He needed to be put down :( I had him for over a year and got him as a baby puppy. So it hurt more that he turned on me. The LAST person he should've ever even considered attacking.

Heh. I'm just glad 2010 is over. it was a hell of a year. But now I have a new gorgeous ring to start 2011 with and better hope for my marriage! (I think we're even ready to try to have another baby! :shock: lol)

The studs idea is a great one! I was contemplating that since i just got my ears pierced for the first time :) I'm excited.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I love your new solitaire. Very elegant! And I think the dolphin is my favorite of your other friends.

CamoKitty

Rough_Rock
Thanks Gecko! I love my dolphin too! i found it in a small shop somewhere and just had to snatch it up. I have a wrap which fit around my old ring and the sapphires matched perfectly!

I would still wear my wrap, but it doesn't quite fit well with my new ring. But i'm happy either way. For now I love seeing it on it's own :)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I really love your ering and wedding band together - gorgeous set!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely and classic solitaire! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your new set! It looks great on your hand. I'm really sorry that 2010 was a tough year and hope that 2011 is a great one for you!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Love the ring! It's BEAUTIFUL! So sorry to hear about your dog :(

I love love love all of your jewelry and reading the story of them all :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOve the new ring. Wear it in good health!!! :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your new ring is beautiful!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have beautiful pieces! Your new ring is really lovely - and your set is just so classic :love:

I'm sorry to hear of the circumstances though :(sad. I hope 2011 is a better year all 'round!

CamoKitty

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! I couldn't do it without you all :) Without the wealth of knowledge here on PS I never would've known how to choose a fantastic stone! Lol, before PS i thought a diamond was a diamond and that the maul jewelers were good enough. Hehe. You guys are the best!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice ring! I like all of your "friends," too, especially the pearl ring. I am sorry about your dog incident. That must have been very difficult for you.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring is gorgeous and your friends are lovely also.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your new ring! It's lovely. :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on yout new solitaire! It's beautiful and a classic :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new ring!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your classic new solitaire!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring!! Simple and classic. I love it. Your whole collection is sweet. Thanks for sharing your goodies.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
amazing ring! and another diamond? RHR?! Pendant?!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new solitaire is absolutely Beautiful! Im sorry to hear of your misfortune in 2010. I wish you a fantastic 2011 and beyond! You have a nice jewelry collection! Enjoy your new BLING!!! :appl: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results