shape
carat
color
clarity

My new BGD is here:)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My new BGD diamond bezel band is here yay! I did end up ordering a half eternity and I love it so far!!! First the bgd photos than my attempt with the iphone. lol

img_9375.jpg

img_333.jpg

img_334.jpg

img_9403.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh, gorgeous!!!!!! :love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
More pics in case you are interested in seeing the back and such. I know so many millions have already purchased and showed a ring like this. Thought I would post more anyway. :wink2:

img_9420.jpg

img_9426.jpg

img_9433.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post as many as you can!! Your new ring is simply stunning- elegant and delicate!! Love it! Wear in health and happiness hathalove!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooooh!!! That is so delicate and yet detailed - looks simply PERFECT on your gorgeous hands! What a fantastic choice you made - please post lots and lots more pics! PS does not discriminate - we love pics no matter if there are "millions" of others out there!! (and there aren't - yours is stunning!!)

:appl: :appl: Hathalove!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Love it! And looks awesome with your other band.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
So pretty and dainty!! Looks great with all your other bands. Enjoy it!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I love BGD's bezel bands :love: This one looks so delicate!! The diamonds look like they are floating on your finger! Is it even thinner than 2mm?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! It's so dainty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was surprised to see how delicate it is, too! You just never know from pictures posted on the website! Beautiful! :love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone!!! I really do love it. It is ultra delicate...the bezels are thinner than my other band for sure. Tiny and literally perfect circles. I can see the diamond size is the same just less metal around them. I remember the stats being a little different from the one with sapphires according to the website. I know it is at least 2mm because the band in back was made to be the same mm as the bezels and it is as thick as some plain 2mm bands I own. I tried to capture a picture showing the connection it might be a little blurry though. Here are more pics. I tried! :twirl:

with flower and last bit of sun

side by side..

bezel band connection but you can see it is actually a bit thicker than it might look? blurry sorry

img_9438.jpg

img_9449.jpg

img_9452.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It's stunning!!!! Can I ask how much it cost? It looks similar to my wedding band and I've been searching for one that looked similar but not exactly the same and you ring looks perfect!! Looks great with your other ring too! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love it! After seeing your pictures I'm seriously considering getting one to wear with my solitaire. Looks fab on you :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love how sparkly it is. Really nice!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I love this! I love the bezels! I love the daintiness! I've been wanting something like this for a while! So lucky!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I "voted" for the half eternity - it's beautiful! I'm so glad you like it!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Had to teach and now checking back in! I have to say that it is really delicate and sparkly. I wish you could see it in person!!! The photos don't do it justice. This ring is sooo beautiful, I keep staring at it.

The bezels are PERFECT! I am not kidding :love:

04diamond, woofmama, and YayTacori= DO IT

VRBeauty- Yes! Your input definitely swayed me. Before I was treating it like a life and death decision lol! Geesh. Was so relieving for you to remind me;-) duh. Although I am suspended from spending anymore on jewels of any kind :o

woofmama- what is PC on PC? Can I say that half is approx 65.5% of the full price found here
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/wedding-and-anniversary-bands/eternity-bands/diamond-bezel-band-18k-white-gold-5596w18
AND I was quoted approx 84.5% for 3/4 eternity which did not seem to work for my brain in terms of value so I was really choosing between half and full.

btw- I think the pictures on the site that they use to represent this band are old. They don't do the holes anymore. The bezels also look thicker than mine. I think that was when they use to send out the ring and now they make these bezelicious rings in house!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
opps...the PC on PC was for 04diamond<3 :))

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Very very beautiful. Just added it to my never ending wishlist.. :saint:

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
so so pretty!! :) I love the last picture!! it looks fabulous on your hand ;))
just to put things in perspective, what is your ring size?
Being it so beautiful as a stacking ring, this ring would be amazing also as wedding band.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
That band is delicious - tiny little bubbles of perfection!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty, I love them stacked together :wavey:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I love it stacked with your other bands, so pretty and delicate.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
hathalove|1353997145|3316270 said:
opps...the PC on PC was for 04diamond<3 :))

Thanks for the information! I sent them an email last night :bigsmile:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
04diamond...Yay! :appl: What did you decide on?

Dianabarbara I like to wear my rings a little loose at a size 6 especially for summer. Most jewelers put me at a 5.5 and the new ring is a 5.75 to minimize spinning. Although it is still a little loose since its been cold. I have to say that with the three rings or even two it doesn't really spin much but this is only day three. The full eternity is a size 6.

Thanks everybody for the lovely comments. You all helped me to make this decision too so thanks! I might add more picks later maybe with some other stackers or my er. Especially since Enerchi and Missy said to share away with pics :bigsmile:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! So much sparkle!!! :love: Beautiful on its own and stacked!!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!

Luxie

Shiny_Rock
I love it!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I love it!! I've looked at this band a hundred times and wanted to see one posted here. It's perfect with your stackers. Just gorgeous!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results