shape
carat
color
clarity

My new BG diamond ring glam shots

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
So exciting, the glam shots arrived today of my new BGD ring. It should be arriving in the middle of my birthday, Mother's Day and our wedding anniversary which is lovely but in truth it's really just an "add a little sparkle to the rest of my life" ring.

1357_BrianGavin_Peggy4b_050212.jpg

5686_BrianGavin_Peggy1b_050212.jpg

6897_BrianGavin_Peggy2b_050212.jpg

9583_BrianGavin_Peggy3b_050212.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's beautiful!!! Congrats!!!!

chloecro

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on all the occasions!
Very beautiful. What are the specs?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mmmm looks so scrumptious! Happy birthday fellow May baby!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful, Polished!!! Love the trellis under the diamond!!! Happy May birthday!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will add a lot of sparkle to your life - beautiful!

Tell us about the diamond! :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on all your occasions you are celebrating this month and what a way to celebrate! Gorgeous ring! :love:

tanj

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Its beautiful congrats.A little sparkle in your life doesn't hurt :naughty:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! Congratulations! We share an anniversary and I awaiting my new upgrade on Tuesday as well! :lol: Enjoy your new ring, it's beautiful!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous. Congratulations.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love it!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! It's going to sparkle like crazy!! :love:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks very much everyone for sharing in my excitement. I will try to post some photos and diamond details once it arrives. I was concerned about the width of the band, (I love it, embedded with diamonds) because previously I have only seen this ring balanced by a superb large centre diamond. However one thing I've noticed, in the head on shot, is that my smaller diamond (.72) means you can see where the band tapers in. I'm thrilled with that, in addition to being relieved that the diamond does still substantially overlap the band.

I've been reading on Pricescope long enough to know the preference for slim bands that accentuate the full beauty and size of a chosen diamond. I'll save this thought for a solitaire, plain band future project - Ritani I love you. :razz: Jamie from BGD steered me in the direction of Eternal Grace with pave (a thinner band) and she's right it would have looked breathtaking. However a ring for me embodies "roundness" - round shape, round stones, swirling movement. I would need to avoid styles that made me feel I was wearing a beautifully decorated box.

I'd love to go on. Do I make a new thread when I post pics or do I simply continue here?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results