shape
carat
color
clarity

My new beloved e ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone!

I''m totally new here and first of all i need to say that i am absolutely amazed by the beautiful rings that i''ve seen so far! Sooo wonderful! So i decided to share with all of you some pictures of my brand new engagement ring but i ask for your understanding coz it seems that i''m not very skilled in photography and my pictures are blurry and sooo bad compared to the photos of the rest of you!!! Please give me your opinion! here are some specs for my round brilliant, GIA certified solitaire ring:

Carat weight: 0.50
Color: E
Clarity: Internally flawless
Cut: Very good
Total depth: 64.0%
Table size: 56%
Crown angle: 35.0 d.
Crown height: 15.5%
Pavilion angle: 41.6 d.
Pavilion depth: 44.5%
Star length: 50%
Lower half: 80%
Girdle: Med. to thk
Faceted: 4.5%
Culet: none
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: Medium Blue

Thank you all for reading and sharing my joy with me! I''ll be waiting for your comments and i''ll try to post some more pictures!

Naty

engagement ring 006.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another one from a distance!

engagement ring 007.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And another one!

engagement ring 008.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!!! They look great on your finger!
36.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Luckyeshe! I really like them too but they could definitely use some upgrading in the future!!!
1.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely set! Congratulations! It truly does look wonderful on you! Enjoy! You ering setting is very pretty and unique!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!! They look great on you!!!!!!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty !!!!
28.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for the kind comments!
Luv2sparkle i understand that the setting of my e ring seems very unique and original to you, because i''ve noticed that it''s not familiar anywhere outside...Greece, where i come from! Here in Greece, this is the all time classic and most traditional e ring setting and i always thought that it looked amazing, so when the moment came for me to get engaged, i went for it,even though everybody was telling me: "oh, no, go for something...modern"!!! I think that none of the other settings that i''ve seen can match this one and it really does enhance the size of the stone, doesn''t it!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! Congratulations!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
so beautiful, congrats!!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely set.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely set! I''d love to see some closer photos of the e-ring setting, if you''re up for it.
1.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set! Congratulations!
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
it''s gorgeous

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
10.gif
Congratulations!!!

Beautiful!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That set is really cool! Congrats!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely set, congrats! I would love to see some profile shots!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! You need to post on the thread about international engagement rings to tell us the traditions of Greece!~

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely rings! Congratulations.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wedding set is beautiful!
Thanks for sharing :)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guys, thank you again for the complimenting comments!
For my new friends here who are asking for more pictures, i''d like to inform you that i took some new pictures with my digital camera. Some looked pretty good and some others were totally blurry. I tried to upload the good ones but it didn''t work, because the analysis was too high and the system doesn''t accept them. So, i need to solve the...technical problems first and then i hope i''ll be back with more pics!

Diamond Dana, it''s good that you mentioned the term: "wedding set", coz you''ve given me the opportunity to clear out something. I''m not married yet, i''m only engaged! But in Greece, when we get engaged we receive two rings. The first one is obviously the diamond solitaire, which isn''t obligatory for the engagement, but most guys offer it to their fiancees, if they can afford it (and usually they can, even if that means that they should get a...loan from the bank!!!). The obligatory ring for the engagement is the plain band ring, which is made of 14 or 18 ct, yellow or white gold. Actually, the couple exchanges those rings between each other and they always wear them on their left hand until they get married. After the marriage they start wearing those band on thir right hands.
That allows the girl to wear her engagement diamond ring on the right hand and if she wishes, she can wear it together with an eternity diamond band, which has no symbolization and connection whatsoever with the engagement or - later - with the marriage. But since greek girls like diamonds so much (who doesn''t???
26.gif
), they accompany their diamond solitaire with a diamond eternity ring, just in order to accentuate it.
So that''s the story with my ring set! I''m only engaged and the wedding is scheduled for the 26th of May! I haven''t posted a photo of my plain, 18 ct white gold band yet, for the same reasons that i''m having trouble posting new pics of the other rings
33.gif
damn...i have to resolve this!!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results