shape
carat
color
clarity

My new bands!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So the last time I posted a thread of my ring, I was concerned that the halo was too chunky, but I'm happy to say that I love it now! Also, I felt that any band that I paired my ring with seemed to be swallowed by the massive halo, but I'm happy to share my solutions. The first is my most recent look that seems to be getting A LOT of compliments. image_3477.jpg
This is my other band that I haven't worn as much because the floral band hasn't left my finger.
image_3478.jpg
And finally, when I feel like Super stacking, I do this.
image_3390.jpg
Thanks for letting me share!

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
They both look great, one is more serious than the other so would work for different occasions.

Can you please show some photos of the floral band on its own?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, really pretty bands nala, and they all look great with your ering! I always enjoy seeing pics of your jewelry, you have a beautiful collection.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection! :love: I would love to see more pics too! I love all the looks and agree you can have fun switching them up for different occasions. So intrigued by that floral band though! You have lovely taste in jewelry! :clap:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Love your rings! And I'm so excited that you're enjoying the halo so much. I would also like to know more about that floral band. Drool-worthy --- I can see why it's been on the whole time. :drool:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings nala, what fun!! :love: :love: They all look wonderful! Congrats & enjoy!! :appl: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Beautiful bands that create fabulous combinations. Great choices Nala!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the floral band!!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and feminine, so pretty on your hand :appl: I love good-sized diamonds in a halo. Yours look wonderful.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow that floral one- we need a separate shot nala! all beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you have lots of great options to mix and match! I like them all :cheeky: !

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love every one of them!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, all!
I will post a picture of the floral band when I get a chance to take single pictures.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results