carat
color
clarity

My new Aquamarine ring

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

Received my new aqua ring on Friday. I hadn't seen the stone prior to having it set as I had the vendor send it straight to the jeweller. I was worried the stone would be too light but it's a nice medium blue I think, not the coveted double blue but I am happy regardless.

I am extremely pleased with how this ring came out! I was worried I wouldn't have liked the rope halo but it adds a touch of oomph to the setting IMO. It's a very wearable ring and quite comfy.

Hope you enjoy the pics :)

php5LYzbPAM.jpg

phpHnqDhiAM.jpg

phpvCzBTEAM.jpg

phpFdIPiSAM.jpg

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
edit: ok, two more! :)

phpxZS6SYAM.jpg

phpdIrDAdAM.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's super pretty!! I love it.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It looks like a nice, substantial ring. I like the blue too.

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
I, for one, LOVE the color of your aquamarine...it's beautiful! The setting looks both pretty and substantial, very comfortable as well! :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice setting that allows your aqua to be the star of the show! nicely done!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful blue and looks great in the setting!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty. Who made the ring? I adore the rope halo. As you say, it gives the ring "ooomph" and presence.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies! I know the lighter blue is not to everyone ones liking but it's very pretty irl!

LD, the setting is from Adwar. I purchase it through AmcorDesign online (they are based in NYC). They have great prices on settings from casting houses like Adwar, Stuller, etc.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun! I've never seen a twisted rope setting like that before, and I like that blue.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful aqua. Love the setting.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
It's a pretty aqua and I really like it in that setting - congrats on a sucessful project!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Great aqua color & I really like the setting -- unusual & it will dress up or down w/whatever you wear. Super success!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous, Deia! I love the rope halo! I've never seen a setting like that and I really like it.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
It's brilliant! - full of presence without being too much. Great lively colour too :appl:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not know what double blue is, but your stone appears blue and saturated. I love the setting, too. It is a large, beautiful ring that certainly makes a statement.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great! The blue is lovely and that setting is very unique. Beautiful ring!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice blue!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, i really like the way that looks!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I am so happy this aqua has received the approval of PS! Really loving this ring, I think it will be one of my favorites.

Stone is 1.77cts and the setting is a 9x7 which fits the stone perfectly. Ring size 5.75, but my left hand is more of a 5.25.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results