shape
carat
color
clarity

My new anny band !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
On my mitt as we speak, my anniverary band from signedpieces is gorgeous. It sparkles like crazy! I am planning on using it as a wedding band. It will be worn by itself as the engagement ring is JB Star in design and the 2 would look a little over the top together, IMHO.

The signedpieces experience was great. Their turnaround was unbelievable... I ordered the ring a week ago Friday and it was shipped to arrive yesterday by Fed Ex. It was a leap of faith to some extent in that I sent David a photo of how I wanted the ring to look and, presto chango, it arrived in all of its shiny perfection yesterday !

Anny2.jpg

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
On the hand

Anny1.jpg

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
My attempt at creative photography! The cat (my crazy little tabby .. not the Lime Kitty I use as my avatar) tried to snatch the ring out of the foilage .. but I'm just a little quicker than her especially when it comes to the DIAMONDS!!!!!!

Anny3.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
That is a GORGEOUS ring!!!
love.gif
I too am looking for a 5-stone for my wedding band (although princess cut). Out of curiousity, which hand will you wear your band on and which will you wear your e-ring on most of the time?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, blue eyes, it's gorgeous!

It looks very white and sparkly!

And I'm glad that the cat couldn't outdo you in the diamond dive.
11.gif

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
The 2 will likely not be worn at the same time. They've been sized to fit the left hand and when I tried the e-ring and the anny band together, they look mis-matched

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
So sparkly! So classic! I love your band!
love.gif
And thanks for the opinion on signedpieces...I always have been very tempted by their stuff as well...

Enjoy your new ring! Post more pics!
1.gif

PS your "lime kitty" avatar is a riot!
3.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Although I would LOVE to wear mine together, my fear is they will have to make a notch in my band to sit flush with my e-ring, and I don't want that. So, I'm considering wearing my w-band on my right hand, my e-ring on my left (unless I'm on vacation or just lounging around, in which case I'll only wear my w-band). I never thought about whether there's a size difference between my two hands though! I'd better check that out....

Again, congrats on a stunning ring!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Your band is beautiful. It looks so lovely on your hand.
Can you remind us of the size, metal and ct weight. Thanks

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Tell me about your "lime cat" avatar. It is precious!!!
Oh, your new ring is precious too. Is it a new ring, a "facets" brand sold by signedpieces--or one of their estate pieces, a Van Cleef & Arpels, Cartier or Tiffany perhaps? Either way it is a winner--and from what I've seen of signedpieces, I think they are winners too.

cheers
appl.gif

slb

researcher

Ideal_Rock
What size are the stones in your band?

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
Hey sevens one ....

The specs on the ring:

1.03 ct
18 kt white gold; shared prong
VVS-VS
Size 5.75

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
The Lime Kitty pic came to me as an email attachment from a crazy friend of mine who lives in another state. He knows that I am CRAZY about cats and the photo of this precious critter made me wet my pants. I came to find out that the Lime Kitty craze is shared by many. There is a web site dedicated to a whole slew of poses ...
http://etudiant.epitech.net/~bret_a/limecat/

The ring is a Facets brand item. There is not one exactly like it on their web site; I was told that it was made to order based on my needs. The price seemed fair; however, they were unable to provide any insight on the cut detils of the stones ...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love it!!!!

And I love cat people!!! I love my cats so much that at 3:00 am, when the terribly shy Ms. Gracie came out of her shell and was sleeping on my head and loving me to no end, I had to stay up with her and enjoy it while it lasted!! I am freakin exhausted today!

k8

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I have been lurking for a while and this is my first post. This site has been a great source of info. I must say I am slightly addicted.

Blue eyes, I was wondering about your experience with signedpieces. I have searched around this site and I have read positive things. I was looking at their site and they only comment on clarity and color. What do you think of the color, cut, and clarity quality? I saw that the facets diamonds only have their rating - is that what you bought?

Any information/opinions would be appreciated,

Thanks for your time,

Kate

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
Too funny!!! "Crazy", that's her name .. will do the same thing including kissing my eyelids until I wake up to provide her with love and fellowship .. no matter what hour it is
twirl.gif

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/28/2004 5:51:36 PM k8 wrote:

Hello,

I have been lurking for a while and this is my first post. This site has been a great source of info. I must say I am slightly addicted.

Blue eyes, I was wondering about your experience with signedpieces. I have searched around this site and I have read positive things. I was looking at their site and they only comment on clarity and color. What do you think of the color, cut, and clarity quality? I saw that the facets diamonds only have their rating - is that what you bought?

Any information/opinions would be appreciated,

Thanks for your time,

Kate----------------

Kate,
Yes, I bought the Facets diamonds which came set in the ring mounting. I compared their color with other colorless diamonds I own (all are set in rings) and the Facets stones are very, very white ...they're stated on the paperwork that I received to be F-G. And from what I can see with the loupe, they are clean stones. Alas, there is no speculation on my part on the cut details, and signedpieces provides none either.
I am happy with the ring and once this wedding thing is over (Friday is the day) I may have a jeweler take a look at the ring and give me more feedback!

k8

Rough_Rock
Well I think it is a lovely ring - if you ever do find more out about it I would be interested.

Thanks and enjoy your new ring,

Kate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results