shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 5 Stone: 1 of 3 Rings on their way...

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I picked up my 5 new ring on Weds. and I am very pleased with the results. For quick reference I had purchased a beautiful 5 stone ring back in August but was having some issues with the setting and thankfully I was able to return the ring for a full refund. I decided I wanted to purchase something from someone local but didn't want to go to a B&M store. I also was worried about find a trustworthy, quality jeweler. I was then referred to a local designer/bench jeweler by two different people and when I met with the jeweler I left his workshop stunned because not only would I be able to have a 5 stone ring made but I would also be able to have my e-ring reset and a new wedding band made for only $1000 dollars more then I originally paid for the 1st 5 stone... :appl:

I went with uncertified stones. I know some may wince at this but I trust this jeweler. First because of who referred me to him and then once I met with him. I also went down slightly in size to a 1.74 carat weight vs. 2.00 carat and I went up in color range but still in the ideal cut range. I was nervous about going down in size, wondering if I would notice it. I will say that yes, there is a slight difference, (ring shape differences and the stones) but really it is hardly noticable. This ring is still a show stopper. It sparkles like crazy, gives great coverage and it fits very comfortably.
My e-ring is still being made as well as my wedding band but once I get those I will surely be back to share.
I loved the look of the Rose Gold and Platinum U Prong so in that way this ring is the same...

I have a few pictures to share:

Rose Gold/Platinum Setting 1.74 carats size: 4 7/8 finger (may need size beads) RHR

ETA: fix my spelling errors, if some still remain I'm sorry...

DSC_1042.JPG

DSC_1039.JPG

DSC_1046.JPG

DSC_1061.JPG

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
IT'S TOTALLY GORGEOUS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I can't wait to see your other projects! :bigsmile:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning 5 stone! Can't wait to see the ering re-set as well!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I am really excited about my new reset too. I went in to look at the casted e-ring but the jeweler was not happy with the way it translated from wax to metal. It was still very beautiful but he wanted to make it a bit thicker since it appears I am hard on my jewelry. I hopefully will have it in 2 weeks..

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay! Well you better start a thread in 2 weeks :naughty:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty. That is one of my favorite styles of ring.

hansenhorsens

Rough_Rock
Very lovely...also my dream ring :love:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that is absolutely stunning - the u prong 5 stone was one of my first PS loves :love: :love: :love:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful-- and HUGE! :appl:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the u-prong settings, and the size looks fantastic. Enjoy it! :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is some serious Bling! Love the u-prongs! It looks perfect on you!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone! I am really happy with my ring and I don't regret going down in the size at all. In fact I am happy that I did because it feels a bit more comfortable for everyday. Today I went ice skating for the very first time, although I am not sure with how slow I was going and the fact that I hardly let go of the railing that I was ice skating... :???: :-o anyways as I passed by a lady that was sitting on the side she commented on my ring. She said she loved it and it just sparkled and caught her eye everytime I passed by. I was going that slow...haha!! :lol:

Here are a few more pictures I took today: One of them shows the three tiny diamonds to represent my 3 children. Thanks again!

DSC_1024.JPG

DSC_1025.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

DSC_1030.JPG

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Your 5-stone ring is beautiful. I love the setting and the finger coverage you get from it. STUNNING!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results