shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 3stone from GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

motomom

Rough_Rock
Well after months of lurking and learning my 25th Anniversay Ring is here!! It''s just so beautiful and sparkly! Many thanks to Jonathan for guiding me to a gorgeous stone. He was so great to work with, and when I had to postpone my purchase because my son had a serious accident he was so understanding and held the stone until I could finalize the setting choice. Also kudos to Marie for her patience with my many "it is in yet?" emails about the setting! The setting is Inwer platinum size 8 with 2 side pears at .32 each. Here are specs and hopefully pics........
1.29 SI1 I H&A
Table:55
Depth:61.1
Fluor: none
Polish: Ideal
Sym: Ideal
Brilliancescope: VH/VH/VH

3stone8.jpg

motomom

Rough_Rock
Another pic from the top...

3stone9.jpg

motomom

Rough_Rock
on my hand...

3stone10.jpg

motomom

Rough_Rock
profile......

3stone7.jpg

motomom

Rough_Rock
and last...

3stone6.jpg

researcher

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful!
love.gif
I love that you chose pears for the sides instead of the standard 3 RB! Congrats and great pics!!!

squirerad

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful eye candy and congrats to making it to #25!!

squire

bling

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! Wear it in good health..hope your son is doing much better as well...
thanks for sharing the eye candy!!
appl.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I love the pears next to the RB. Your ring is beautiful. Enjoy it and Congrats.
Nan

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Congrats on your 25th...We also got married in '79!

I hope your son is okay.
sad.gif

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring and congrats on joining the 'old-timers' club!

I hope your son is OK now too.

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Hey now! What a pretty ring! I have to ditto what other posters said about the pears. They really add something to the flow of the whole ring. Congrats on 25 years and wishing your son continued healing.
1.gif

Luv

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful! i have a 1.29 H SI1 stone that is excellently cut and it's stunning! yours looks equally amazing and you can't see a tinge of color! great choice.
2.gif

motomom

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much! I still catch myself just staring at it when I should be working!! Thank you also for the well wishes for my son. He is doing great now and hopefully during the next year that the doctor has told him he can't race he'll find another hobby besides motocross.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results