shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 2.52 ct Ball of Sunlight

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a beauty! and it looks like you have really tiny fingers too!!!!! wear it in good health...

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
All I can say is.....MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely GORGEOUS...I''d be shaking too!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful! Me too, I love the fancy light yellows and fancy yellows too..

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
anyone know how to let out a low, long whistle in type?!?

beautiful!!!!
18.gif

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
My word Catmom, it is
30.gif
INCREDIBLE
30.gif
!!!! The combo is just perfection. Congrats on your new upgrade
2.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
That is absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!! Wow.
You are ssoooooooooo lucky.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is breath-taking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18.gif
30.gif
23.gif
3.gif

Lucky lucky lady!!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Michelle, it''s GORGEOUS!!! I hope to see it in person someday...please consider coming to the gem show on Sunday this December?
31.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks SO much everyone!! I promise more pics tomorrow although it sounds like no sun and even maybe snow. Yikes!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic!!
36.gif
I love yellow diamonds - they are always so cheerful.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone the crows CatMom, that is some firey golden honker!!! It looks mammoth on your hand too!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow! That''s some upgrade.

It looks lovely Catmom

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Love it, love it, love it!! All of your pieces are
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Everyone, but now I''m starting to worry about all the huge comments. Do you think it looks too big for my hand? I really like the setting because it is actually very delicate and doesn''t overwelm the stone. Do you think it looks bad this big? [not that it''s ever going back but now I''m really going to be self concious about this]

Okay, as promised, here are some more pics. Maybe this afternoon the sun will stay out longer than 2 minutes at a time and I can get some better shots. This first shot is a daylight shot.

cmsflyring6.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s a sunlight shot.....

Thanks Sevens for adding my ring to the show me thread!

cmsflyring4.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And another.......................

cmsflyring5.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PLEASE don't worry about it looking too big CM, it is a perfect size on you and elegant with it!!!!
emthup.gif
By mammoth I meant it looks a goodly size, but in no way OTT!!! HONESTLY!!! It is a true beauty and couldn't look more perfect on you!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Lorelei. I just need to get used to the size I guess. I know that shrinkage happens very quickly.
9.gif

Now here''s some sun!!!!!!

cmsflyring7.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yellow fire, yumm!

cmsflyring8.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are most welcome, and enjoy that gorgeous ring!!!!
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
THAT is a showstopper!!

Congrats on your new beauty! It''s spectacular!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! It looks big by the way, but not too big or gawdy...just gorgeous!!! Yes shrinkage happens quickly, so you will be happy with the size in no time. I love fancy yellows.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2007 12:38:23 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Beautiful ring!!! It looks big by the way, but not too big or gawdy...just gorgeous!!! Yes shrinkage happens quickly, so you will be happy with the size in no time. I love fancy yellows.
Thanks Mela lu and kcoursolle! I am amazed that I have this ring. I didn''t set out to get a yellow stone, much less a 2.5 carat and as a matter of fact I wasn''t even looking right now for an upgrade. A few weeks ago my husband and I were getting some watch batteries at my local jewelers when I spotted this ring. I of course had to have it pulled out so that I could try it on. We were amazed at the stone and how it sparkled being that it was yellow. My jeweler said he found the stone at a show he was at and just fell in love with it. He bought it and had it set in this setting which he loves. I fell in love with it but never in a million years thought it would be mine. Apparently it captivated my husband as well! He confessed last night that he couldn''t stop thinking about it and that it looked so perfect on my hand. He said he kept thinking about it all throughout the plane ride on his last trip. He was in Japan last week. So yesterday he tells me to go to the jewelry store and get it. I was sooo afraid that it was already sold that I couldn''t even be excited about it until I walked into the store and there it was, waiting for me. I guess it was meant to be! What''s so great is that I think my hubby loves this ring as much as I do which makes me feel good.
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2007 1:07:59 PM
Author: Catmom

Date: 11/6/2007 12:38:23 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Thanks Mela lu and kcoursolle! I am amazed that I have this ring. I didn''t set out to get a yellow stone, much less a 2.5 carat and as a matter of fact I wasn''t even looking right now for an upgrade. A few weeks ago my husband and I were getting some watch batteries at my local jewelers when I spotted this ring. I of course had to have it pulled out so that I could try it on. We were amazed at the stone and how it sparkled being that it was yellow. My jeweler said he found the stone at a show he was at and just fell in love with it. He bought it and had it set in this setting which he loves. I fell in love with it but never in a million years thought it would be mine. Apparently it captivated my husband as well! He confessed last night that he couldn''t stop thinking about it and that it looked so perfect on my hand. He said he kept thinking about it all throughout the plane ride on his last trip. He was in Japan last week. So yesterday he tells me to go to the jewelry store and get it. I was sooo afraid that it was already sold that I couldn''t even be excited about it until I walked into the store and there it was, waiting for me. I guess it was meant to be! What''s so great is that I think my hubby loves this ring as much as I do which makes me feel good.
30.gif
Ahhhhh. Wonderful story. Beautiful ring. Wear it in good health!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2007 2:16:30 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Ahhhhh. Wonderful story. Beautiful ring. Wear it in good health!!
36.gif
Indeed.

Catmom, what a gem you have, in that ring, AND your hubby.
2.gif

p.s. LOVE the shots!!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Holy Crap!!

Is that why it''s been so dark here?
23.gif
That thing is so bright it''s hard to look at!
10.gif

Though I''m sure we''d somehow all manage if there were more pictures...
27.gif

Congratulations, it''s a beauty!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! Your ring is simply Breathtaking!!!!!!!
36.gif

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, I keep checking back for more pictures. If it ever gets to much for ya I will take it off your hands!
emotion-5.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2007 4:38:27 PM
Author: wen104
Beautiful, I keep checking back for more pictures. If it ever gets to much for ya I will take it off your hands!
emotion-5.gif
More pictures you say? If you get tired of them, let me know!

Here it is in it''s box..........

cmsflyring10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results