shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 2.05 OMB Engagement Ring!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
It is absolutely stunning~!! Mine is a RB 2.05ct too.. We have sister ct diamond~~

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous, congrats!

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
Tuffyluvr, junebug, diamondseeker, venice, and lknvrb4 - thank you all so much for your kind words!!

mitsui - we do have sister-sized diamonds, a pretty perfect size, if I do say so myself! Your RB looks stunning and like a BOULDER on your tiny little fingers - you're one lucky lady!! :bigsmile:

Erica - I really cannot thank you and Grace enough! I'm so in love with my ring! You two are absolutely amazing!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Ring! Love the Chunky Facets!!! Congrats :love: :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
SweetPeach|1318552086|3039793 said:
Lil Misfit and stargurl78 - your eyes are not deceiving you! The stone is off round and this was a James Allen setting that JbEG already had. I was looking for a temporary setting and the stone fit this one, so we went with it. So the stone is a tad off center and the prongs are a bit pronounced for my taste too, but its not nearly as noticeable in person, just in the close-up shots! I hope to reset it down the road into a permanent home :bigsmile:

Laila619 - thank you!

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering if I needed to get my eyes checked :lol: I'm glad that it's not as noticeable in person and that you love it. That's really all that matters. Enjoy it - it's beautiful!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely STUNNING! Congratulations!!!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
That ring is stunning...delicate, but substantial at the same time!!! Your photos are so pretty :love: :love: :love:

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
WoW!!!!!!! Beautiful stone and setting-congratulations to you both!

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
ZestfullyBling, AprilBaby, renogirl and catwalk82 - thank you all for the compliments and congratulations!! Its so fun to be able to share with such an appreciative group!

Lil Misfit - thank you so much - I am really in love with it and could stare at it all day! In fact, some days, I do! Not exactly the most productive use of time, but oh well, I'm enjoying it!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That stone made my heart skip a beat! So lovely! :love:

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
mom2boys and Tuckins - thank you both so much!

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. That is a beautiful ring. Wear it in good health.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results