shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 2.05 OMB Engagement Ring!

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
I'm so happy to finally be able to share my ring! My FI proposed late this summer (yay!) and said he wanted us to pick out the ring together (double yay!). I knew I wanted a slightly warmer old mine cut and we reached out to JbEG, and Grace and Erica did not disappoint! They were wonderful to work with! And I'm in LOVE...the diamond is so incredibly bright and beautiful!

Without further ado, here are the stats and the pics:

2.05 M VVS2 OMB
7.66x7.52x5.06
ring size 6

Thanks for looking! :)

2011_1013ERing0261.JPG

2011_1013ERing0268.JPG

2011_10130255.JPG

2011_1013ERing0262.JPG

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Stunning stone, congrats!
Hand shots are a must :D

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much, Maplefemme!

Here are a few more....and apologies for the amateurish photos! I'm still learning :)

205closeup.jpg

205handshot.jpg

2011_1013ERing0325a.JPG

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! Love it! It looks gorgeous on you! Congrats!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely! Congratulations to you and your FI!

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
Thank you, Kimber and KittyGolightly!

Ok, last two! Thanks again for looking! :)

A little sparkle!

205handshot3.jpg

205handshot4.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wonderful!!!!!!! Enjoy it!! :appl:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! I really love this stone, and it looks great on your hand.

Best wishes to you! Wear it in good health and great love!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :love: It looks great on your hand. Congratulations!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a beauty! Congrats on your engagement and lovely ring!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Looks so beautiful on your nice long fingers! :love:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
such a gorgeous ring... congrats!! :bigsmile:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and looks perfect on your hand. Congratulation.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beauty, congrats!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! I love it!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning- the stone is GORGEOUS! Congratulations on your engagement!!! :appl: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful stone, and the setting is lovely! What a great pick!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It's a very pretty stone, but, forgive me for saying this, it looks like it's set a bit off center. :confused: The prongs on the right seem to be spaced wider than those on the left and the top right prong seems to be sitting higher than the top left. Maybe it's my eyes, I don't know. I certainly don't mean to say that it's not beautiful, because it is.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit said:
It's a very pretty stone, but, forgive me for saying this, it looks like it's set a bit off center. :confused: The prongs on the right seem to be spaced wider than those on the left and the top right prong seems to be sitting higher than the top left. Maybe it's my eyes, I don't know. I certainly don't mean to say that it's not beautiful, because it is.

I noticed this too but I wasn't sure if it was just the photos. Either way, its a lovely ring and beautiful stone!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Congratulations!!

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
Motownmama, Haven, brightice, yennyfire, maplefemme, minmin, Farleysmom, yssie, tyty333, Dani and luv2sparkle - thank you all so much for your compliments and congratulations! It was quite overwhelming to come back and see this kind of response!

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
Lil Misfit and stargurl78 - your eyes are not deceiving you! The stone is off round and this was a James Allen setting that JbEG already had. I was looking for a temporary setting and the stone fit this one, so we went with it. So the stone is a tad off center and the prongs are a bit pronounced for my taste too, but its not nearly as noticeable in person, just in the close-up shots! I hope to reset it down the road into a permanent home :bigsmile:

Laila619 - thank you!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
SweetPeach said:
Lil Misfit and stargurl78 - your eyes are not deceiving you! The stone is off round and this was a James Allen setting that JbEG already had. I was looking for a temporary setting and the stone fit this one, so we went with it. So the stone is a tad off center and the prongs are a bit pronounced for my taste too, but its not nearly as noticeable in person, just in the close-up shots! I hope to reset it down the road into a permanent home :bigsmile:

Laila619 - thank you!

Well its beautiful either way and I know that photos can definitely magnify minor imperfections. Enjoy it and congrats on your engagement!

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
Haha I completely understand, stargurl! The big blown up pictures can be dangerous in that way! Thank you for your kind words - I'm absolutely enjoying the ring...too much maybe! I catch myself staring at it all the time! 8)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
SweetPeach|1318552086|3039793 said:

Laila619 - thank you!
First, I had to come back to do a bit more drooling. I mean, admiring.

Second, I have a wonky OMB, and the result is that even in its forever setting one of the prongs is set at a slightly different angle than the others. I only notice this when I inspect the setting, or when I look at super close shots on PS. It doesn't bother me at all, but sometimes I look at pictures of my ring and think "Yikes! The prongs look wonky." But then I look at my stone's shape and faceting and that is how they had to be. I lurve my wonky stone.

Okay, back to drooling over your ring.

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Haven! Glad to provide something of my own for your viewing pleasure! I may or may not guilty of going back to look at your stunner one or two (or twenty!!) times :halo:

I'm pretty sure that, like yours, this one will always be slightly off centered when set. I think the stone's so lovely, I wouldn't have it any other way or trade it for anything! I'm so in love with it! Haha and as for the prongs, my time here on PriceScope has spoiled me - all the beautiful little claw prongs here are absolutely scrumptious! But when I look at it on my hand, all I see is the glowing and fiery loveliness of the stone and I'm in heaven!

Happy drooling! :tongue:

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
WWWWWIEEE!!! I love it!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that is just amazing - absolutely gorgeous!! :love: Looks soooo lovely on you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, sooo beautiful!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results