shape
carat
color
clarity

My Natural Sapphire Company babies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
HI Everyone,

I am new to the Forum and just love PS. I have been learning so much. I recently posted pictures of my e ring and bands that I have had for over 8 years. I recently had my bands redone with bigger stones and a better matched to my e ring. But, recently I have been in love with coloured stones especially Pink Sapphires. I would love to get my rings upgraded for some coloured stone center as I can definalty get a bigger stone. I am also in love with antique settings.
I have to say that in the past year I have made three really big purchases with rings and they all came from the Natural Sapphire Company. I happened apon their website when I was searching for Pink Sapphires.
My first purchase was a gift to myself in October 2007 for having my second daughter (who will be one on Saturday. I cannot believe a year has gone by.

Here are the specs
1 Oval Pink Sapphire
.91 ct
VVS1
6X60 x4.97 X3.32
I had it set in one of their pave settings with a total of .35 in white diamonds

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Oval Pink sapphire in pave setting

rings for ebay 034.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Here is another one of my pink baby

rings for ebay 051.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
My next Natural Sapphire Company ring is a 18 k Yellow gold Princess cut Natural Purple Sapphire in a halo setting
Specs

Purple Sapphire:

1.44 ct
6.61 X 5.64 X 2.80
VVS2
Ceylon Sapphire

.75 ctw E VVS2 of white diamonds

rings for ebay 040.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Here is another hand shot with my Purple Sapphire

rings for ebay 043.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I LOVE The Natural Sapphire Company. Your pink stone is gorgeous and I love that setting too.

What a wonderful gift to yourself on celebrating the birth of your second daughter. yes, the time does go by fast.

Welcome to PS.

Linda

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
My last Sapphire is from my husband and two daughters. They got this for me at Christmas. It is a blue Ceylon sapphire, oval shape in a white gold and rose gold setting. Very unique and regal looking. The blue looks different in different light.

Specs:

Blue Sapphire
Oval
1.10 7.19 X 4.86 X 3.67
IF, VVS1

Diamonds:
.57 ctw
VS1 Oval
F clarity

rings for ebay 060.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What lovely rings you have and such meaning behind them. I too love TNSC!! Glad you found PS, you''ll have lots of fun here!!!

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Linda for the welcome. I can''t wait to read more postings and add more pictures as the years go on.

Sandra

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oohh I LOVE the purple sapphire, as well as the setting you chose for it! So beautiful!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the purple and blue sapphire rings too. Lucky lady you are, with special meanings behind all 3 of the rings.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sandra,

My Avatar is a Padparadscha sapphire that I purchased from them. I collect them. They are a great company aren''t they? Steven Bliss is a joy to work with.

Linda

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Hi Linda,

Steven is fantastic. My most recent purchase which I just posed on another posting I dealt with Jessica and she is fantastic. I am glad I am not the only Sapphire lover out here.

Sandra

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Steven, he was most helpful when I bought my sapphire ring. I just love sapphires!! You have a nice collection going!!
1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo yum, your rings are gorgeous!! Welcome to PS.
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, you have a beautiful collection of rings, thanks for sharing your beauties!
36.gif
36.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
What a delightful collection!! I especially love the purple one! Haven''t seen too many purple sapphires around here - a real treat that you shared them with us!

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words and your welcome.
Linda, do you have a thread I can see your sapphires on?
Kaleigh, I would love to see your sapphires as well.

Sandra

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sandra,

I don''t have pictures of them set. I know I am bad, and the PSers keep asking me too, and I keep asking my daughter to please take pictures for me.

Here is a link to the stones, I had made into earrings and the picture below is the stone, I had made into a pendant.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/linda-w-s-pads.58534/

All in all, I have 3 pad rings, a pair of pad earrings 2 pad pendants and 3 loose pad stones, which I plan on having set, maybe into a 3 stone ring. I thought a diamond in the middle with the two pads on either side. Two of the pads are the same size, but different shades of the lotus flower (padparadscha) then maybe have a halo around all three. Just throwing ideas around.
9.gif
That would leave me with one loose stone left, maybe have a little pendant made with it.

BTW, I love your pink sapphire on your other thread too.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh what a gorgeous NSC collection! I would love to see a hand shot of the last ring. How unique!!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your purple sapphire is beautiful and I just love the setting - really unusual. Did you get the setting from The Natural Sapphire Company too? It''s very unique the y/gold scroll work between the two bands is stunning.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Yes Everything is from the Natural Sapphire Company. Here is a hand shot of the blue sapphire one.

rings for ebay 053.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 10:52:23 PM
Author: morganleFay
Here is another hand shot with my Purple Sapphire
Oh my! And I thought I like the pink one! These are gorgeous!
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful! The purple one is GORGEOUS!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them all but the pink and purple ones are gorgeous.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for a handshot of the last one! I just love it! So unique!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful!!! Sapphires are my favorite colored stones!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on some fabulous pieces.....they are absolutely amazing!!!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results