shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mystic Fire E-Ring wedding set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emineko

Rough_Rock
Here are pictures of my mystic fire and diamond engagement ring that I recieved on my birthday and my white gold band. My husband had a matching band but lost it, so we ordered a titanium replacement pictured at the end. Thanks for looking~

414451_778597c09c_m.jpg
414452_e3d08e54d8_m.jpg
414453_7d4f81a81f_m.jpg
414454_6d630722e4_m.jpg
414455_e547abf9cd_m.jpg
414456_f5fce79dca_m.jpg
414457_b34457b21f.jpg
414458_7bcec35556_m.jpg

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
What is "mystic fire" ? I have seen it in stores, but never asked what type of stone it is.. Is it a saphire or sorts? Does it grow with the multi-colors or is it treated somehow?

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what is Mystic Fire? It''s really pretty with all the different colors -- I''ll bet the color changes depending on whether you''re wearing a green or blue shirt. In some photos, it looks colorless. In others, it has a smoky blue or green tint with violet...

Very neat! Thanks for sharing! Please tell us more.

And congratulations!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mystic Fire is a treated Topaz.

Very pretty, thanks for sharing!

Scott Mackey

Rough_Rock
Please be careful to not put your mystic fire topaz in any jewelry ultra sonics as it will remove the treatment. Also I would recommend to be very careful with household cleaners. Other than that it is very pretty!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
What''s the story behind this special ring? There has to be a story! This is so pretty.

emineko

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your comments. What should I clean mystic fire with safely? The story behind it is that I didn''t want a diamond because I see them everywhere, and I really like things that change colors. Also we are both in college and don''t have much money and luckily mystic fire is inexpensive and pretty. We also added in 6 diamonds on the side from one of my mothers old diamond rings (because we got married in June), and that was a surprise my husband and mother did for my birthday. It''s really fun to see what color it is in different areas depending on where I am.

widget

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet story!!!
30.gif
I love the surprise addition of family diamonds...

I''d ask my jeweler about cleaning the ring. I''m not sure, but I think the treatment of these stones is surface coating of some sort, so my guess is special care should be taken cleaning.

Until I knew better, I''d stick with warm soapy water (with Dawn dish soap, perhaps?) and stay away from ammonia or ultra sonic cleaners.

Congratulations!
widget

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Awww, that is so sweet. When we were first married, we had ivory rings, because we were married while doing volunteer work in Africa. I was right out of college, and we didn''t think a lot about diamonds. Actually, I got my solitaire after 16 yrs of marriage. I like the family influence in your ring--that was a nice surprise. You might try googling mystic topaz and reading about the cleaning and all.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Great story and cool set!

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i like it! it looks wedding ring-y! ya done good! is that white gold?

i have some mystic fire, i use dish liquid to get at the gunk on the stone. sometimes a very soft paintbrush - when it starts to look dull.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Very unique and pretty!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are just lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results